Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 11:37 AM

oneputtdavid:
    Whatever happened to the "I'm" being monitored?

HERE COMES THE 5TH ARMY, IF ALL YOU GUYS  COME OUT OF THE CAVES, WHO STAYING HOME TO PROTECT MOM

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 11:42 AM

neildiamond11790:
    That if you cant shoot under par your first time on a hard course with free upgraded equipment you are a cheat.  As we can all see this person is the most honorable in this game, cough, that plays with not the free equip, but the free upgrade equip.  And if you play the game more than she, then you are a bad parent.

Now neil legend, first of all the reg clubs is what you used until you decided to buy the easier version of the game, but neil, you have a lot of time, so practice, get back to me and show me you can break par. I am so positive that you will not do this, but show me the man you  really are

you continue to hide behind reg clubs are 2 hard to learn, but all your upgrades are not, CAN YOU SEE THE DEVIOUS

Neil, as far as bad parent, my dad would have never played this game 60 hours a month and felt he was a good parent or husband

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 11:42 AM

You mean like this?

First try.  Thanks once again for bringing family into it, report sent. 

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 11:46 AM

neildiamond11790:
    Better to show up to a battle with an army, then show up with a free upgraded 3 wood and nobody else.

NEILY BABY, the last time, look at my bag, do not have a upgrade, do have 300 credits given by wgt to upgrade, but I DID NOT,understand doppo

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 11:50 AM

YOu are playing the advanced free clubs, by definition that is an upgrade over the basic starters, whether you used credits for it or not.  By your definition you are playing as easier version of the game.

And now its 60 hours, before it was 40.  Can you make up your mind please of how many I should play in order to be a good father?  Since it is your standards I want to appease.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:12 PM

neildiamond11790:
    Ou are playing the advanced free clubs, by definition that is an upgrade over the basic starters, whether you used credits for it or not.  By your definition you are playing as easier version of the game.

dumbo,THE CLUB I USE IS THE ORIGINAL CLUB WHEN I REGISTERED, IF I HAVE ANY OTHER CLUB IN MY BAG IT IS AN ERROR ON WGT, BUT I JUST LOOKED AND THOSE ARE THE ORIGINAL ISSUE, why u so dumb

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:19 PM

still upgrades.  Whats your reasoning for not playing the HARDEST clubs in the game?  Your logic would mean you should be playing the HARDEST.  These are your rules, not mine.

where is your response to the link showing my scorecard?  Oh thats right, you carefully avoid anything that is against your arguement.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:27 PM

neildiamond11790:

still upgrades.  Whats your reasoning for not playing the HARDEST clubs in the game?  Your logic would mean you should be playing the HARDEST.  These are your rules, not mine.

where is your response to the link showing my scorecard?  Oh thats right, you carefully avoid anything that is against your arguement

why buy the easy version, when the true masters/legend version is given for free, even you smart enough to figure that out

now as to the link showing your scorecard, why would have I have that neil. You want to show everyone on this forum your scorecard with the hard version of this game, called reg clubs. I invite you to meet me this evening, and we will play a round and you can show me how easy it is to shoot under par with the hard version of this game. NEIL, YOU ARE LOSING IT BOY.

The best I can figure out what is your argument is that the version of this game you play is the hardest, and the version I play is the easy one. My argument is the one you play is the easiest, and mine the hardest. SO NEIL, if you can shoot a 30 in your hard game, then you should lower your score in  my game. NOW IF YOU CAN DO THAT, you win the argument, BUT NEILY, YOU COULD NOT BREAK PAR IN MY EASY GAME

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:38 PM

why are you guys still replying, if you don't reply to her she can have no argument against you.

X, if a legend can shoot a 37 on the second hardest course with starter clubs that he hasn't played with in a long time, that's pretty good, especially against someone who pretty much only plays that front nine.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:40 PM

bfghd:
    why aare you guys still replying, if you don't reply to her she can have no argument against you.

I have said that over and over again, but they will not listen to me, maybe they will listen to you. YOU ARE A VERY WISE MAN

RSS