Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:42 PM

THe link was provided in an earlier post you complete moron.  Click it genius, you point your mouse over the link and click with your left finger.  If you learned how to comprehend what you read I never said one is the easier then the other.  All I said is the present different challenges, and the only thing that determines ease of the game is who your competition is.

If I play you with my clubs its an easy match for me to beat you.  To break par I did it in my first try with your clubs, but why do I need to break par?  A win is a win.  You could not break par with my clubs first time from my tees.  If I play you with your upgraded clubs, I will still win as provided by my card.  I will not give you the time of day for 2 reasons:

1)  I dont play in the evenings, thats family time.  Only late at night would it be possible

2) Jake played you, beat you and has done nothing to shut you up.  I am hoping the 3 abuse reports I sent to WGT in the past few days will.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:45 PM

bfghd, because even when you stop you get 3 messages on your wall telling you that you are a poor father, which is something I will not stand for.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:48 PM

neildiamond11790:
    f I play you with my clubs its an easy match for me to beat you.  To break par I did it in my first try with your clubs, but why do I need to break par?

NEIL YOU ARE A LIAR. you never broke par with regs, and if you think you can then

PROVE IT

Family time, what a joke, you want to play late at night because i am on cst, you are on the computer now, so phony, set a time that you know is not in the middle of the night cst, and PROVE YOU ARE A PHONY

Jake was a 60 legend, shot a 25 when he bought the easy game, shot a 37 in the reg edition of the game, SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE, once a liar always a liar

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:53 PM

*** off you loser.  You dont want to check the link showing the card, and the stats, then I know what a complete loser you are.  I am on EST, 5-9 is family time, you play evenings you say so that should be like 10-11 my time, where is the problem?

CLICK HERE

• RobNE
    74 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:58 PM

So Neil. First off, my sympathies that X has turned her considerable charm onto you. Good thing she has decided not to use spite, venom or bile.

Two things for you - a question, and a piece of advice.

The question: did you and X ever date / get married and then break up / divorce?

The advice: I know that to scratch an itch is one of the most satisfying things on the planet. However, as with all itches, if you ignore it, it goes away...

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:58 PM

neildiamond11790:
    *** off you loser.  You dont want to check the link showing the card, and the stats, then I know what a complete loser you are.  I am on EST, 5-9 is family time, you play evenings you say so that should be like 10-11 my time, where is the problem?

Neil. you get lamer and lamer. Who wants to see a scorecard, we want the real thing

You told me you lived in calif, so that was a lie also

tonight, 10 pm your time, you be there, I will be there, THIS HAS TO DO WITH YOU BEING ABLE TO BREAK PAR WITH REGS, nothing else

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 1:04 PM

Truly done with this as she is not willing to look at the card, and if anyone has any proof of me ever saying I lived anywhere but NY please post it.  I have already done breaking par with regs, you want to pony up real money then we can have a go but otherwise  I have no interest in spending any time with x on the course, or wasting time playing anymore with free upgrades.  As I wrote there were 2 reasons for not playing, the first was time in the evening, the 2nd being your a f'ing joke.

• Browning3
    102 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 1:05 PM

Hey X..U want to see a Legend..Lie on ur back and ill show u..

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 1:10 PM

Browning3:
    Hey X..U want to see a Legend..Lie on ur back and ill show u..

WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SO EASY TO PROVE MY POINT

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 1:14 PM

Robne, I know, I am trying.  tough sometimes dealing with someone who has no problem making excuses for everything, accuses of everything, belittles you and your family, but for some reason judges everyone with something she herself has never used because she is too poor, which is fine if you cant afford it, but dont make the people who have $10 feel like crap.

RSS