Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:26 PM

x1524807:
    If you would like to know, you do not start a sentence with AND

Correction X. It is not a grammatical error to start a sentence with "And". The trick is to not over use it, and cause a run-on sentence. Writers use "And" to start sentences all the time.  : )

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:29 PM

Excellent post, BR, learned something new today from it, too.  And I won't feel odd starting a sentence with my new bit of info.   :-)

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:31 PM

X, did you just go to this level:  Nanny nanny poo poo, I am smarting than you

I find people that only take themselves seriously to be the most miserable wretches, and as Bri just pointed out in his last thread perhaps you need to evaluate yourself x.  I only see you talking down to people, never playful, never joking.  Get a grip.  I had it out with another member, but I can still joke with the guy over certain things. 

Cant wait for my next bashing which no doubt after she writes, while it makes little to strengthen any arguement she wants to make, she reads over 3 times smiling like "oh, I so got him"

Did I pick the fight?  No.  Do you have higher IQ?  Well, the only real way we would ever know that is to meet, and both take the same test together at the same time.  Since such an event is not going to happen, the proposition of an unlikely event as a means to settle this puts you in the lower IQ category.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 12:31 PM

You are a piece of work X w/ many numbers.  Most people know when they are not welcome.  Take a hint.  Just saying.

Cheers,

b0gey

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:02 PM

x1524807:

The forum is golf, virtual golf, not some crazy voice who wants to talk about proper English. 

I would like to give you proper English, GO XXXXXX YOURSELF

One last shot from the weakened ego of someone far past their prime...someone whose day is at it's brightest when you first sign on to this site, AND frantically search the forums seeing if there's anyone whose' feathers might need rustling.  Remember back in the day GolferX?  Remember when you had a soul?  Has it been so long you've forgotten what it's like to have happiness?

...Aaaaaanyway...i've been rambling again...back to the OP...If this game unsettles you so, please leave, and by all means take GolferX with you.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:20 PM

neildiamond11790:
    X, did you just go to this level:  Nanny nanny poo poo, I am smarting than you

I guess  you like to make an argument that was not made. but I noticed that is what you guys do. You love to twist and turn what people, who are not your friends,  say, so you can make an argument

If you were so smart, you would understand that 99% of what I write is in spoof, because I love to get you guys out of your cave, and run to defend each other. I am not smart, but I do know how to manipulate you, which makes me smarter than you, lol

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:22 PM

BriRock:
    Aaaaaanyway...i've been rambling again

not again, STILL

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:23 PM

b0geybuster:
    You are a piece of work X w/ many numbers.  Most people know when they are not welcome.  Take a hint.  Just saying.

coming from the man? who ran like a scared chickee

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:27 PM

Richard4168:
    Correction X. It is not a grammatical error to start a sentence with "And"

my high school English teacher would disagree, but I am sure neither you or I could care less. My point was that this is a forum for people to express their opinions about virtual or real golf, and not for some English buff to try and make what other people say not worth listening to because of poor grammar or spelling. THAT IN MY MIND IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CHEAP SHOT

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 1:32 PM

x1524807:

neildiamond11790:
     Sorry it upsets you I chose a name like neild, and you chose x#######.  Its upsetting to learn of your being upset, you know because its upsetting in an upsetting kind of way.

With my very high I Q I can translate that. Oh, think you were taking this more serious than myself. Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me LOL

TO NEIL DIAMOND

If you had a sense of humor you would note that I was making fun of your sentence, and trying to be "light" about it.  Instead you choose to use it for some kind of a rap on me. That is how you guys work, and ok by me, but you sure do not make yourself look intelligent by doing this.

RSS