Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 4:04 PM

neildiamond11790:
    Ok x.  Go post another 15 messages just trying to cause a fight, and not post a round since 12/22.  Go grind out another 37 on BP and not play any other courses.

yes neil diamond, I play every evening 2 rounds of alternate play. THAT IS ALL THE TIME I HAVE TO SPEND, I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO. I yell, because you deaf man. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO LEARN NEW COURSES, I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO. Unlike you, WGT is not my life, nor will silly things like this be my life. I have husband, child, job and family. THAT IS MY LIFE, NOW WHY NOT TRY GETTING ANOTHER LIFE BESIDES WGT. I bet your family would vote yes

I noticed on dec 29 you played 72 holes/ It takes me 4 days to play 72 holes, but not 4 days in a row, maybe 4 days in a week. Your lifestyle says that the word legend is important, my lifestyle says taking care of my family is important. SORRY BIG BOY, DIFFERENT VALUES

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 4:09 PM

BriRock:
    Thank you YJ...for proving my point...I wonder if GolferX has member's names on a wheel, and before he/she/it/they log on, they/he/she/it gives it a spin to see whom he/she/they/it will harass and antagonize that day?

NO not the way it works. It works like this, I WAIT FOR YOU TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID, then I comment. Simple, easy just like you. If you do not think you say stupid things, read your last 5 posts. Even a teenager would not be caught writing that stuff

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 4:32 PM

Personally, I believe you need the super-absorbent style woman plugs.

Just thought I would throw in my two cents.

LC 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 4:42 PM

Meanwhile, protesters have appeared outside the San Francisco offices of WGT.

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 4:51 PM

x1524807:

neildiamond11790:
    Ok x.  Go post another 15 messages just trying to cause a fight, and not post a round since 12/22.  Go grind out another 37 on BP and not play any other courses.

yes neil diamond, I play every evening 2 rounds of alternate play. THAT IS ALL THE TIME I HAVE TO SPEND, I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO. I yell, because you deaf man. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO LEARN NEW COURSES, I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO. Unlike you, WGT is not my life, nor will silly things like this be my life. I have husband, child, job and family. THAT IS MY LIFE, NOW WHY NOT TRY GETTING ANOTHER LIFE BESIDES WGT. I bet your family would vote yes

I noticed on dec 29 you played 72 holes/ It takes me 4 days to play 72 holes, but not 4 days in a row, maybe 4 days in a week. Your lifestyle says that the word legend is important, my lifestyle says taking care of my family is important. SORRY BIG BOY, DIFFERENT VALUES

maybe you could do us all a favor and spend more time with your family and less time trolling the forums looking for way's to stir up crap to satisfy your sick sense of self worth.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 4:54 PM

swannyxx:
    maybe you could do us all a favor and spend more time with your family and less time trolling the forums looking for way's to stir up crap to satisfy your sick sense of self worth.

could you be the troll? Troll usually enters a conversation that has nothing to do with him, and seems to me that is exactly what you have done. The big boys do not need your help, they need someone with a brain

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 4:55 PM

andyson:
    Meanwhile, protesters have appeared outside the San Francisco offices of WGT.

lol

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 5:45 PM

x1524807:

swannyxx:

could you be the troll? Troll usually enters a conversation that has nothing to do with him, and seems to me that is exactly what you have done. The big boys do not need your help, they need someone with a brain

lets see if i have this right.you call me a troll for entering a conversation that has nothing to do with me.yet you have admitted to doing the same thing. by coming on here to see if you can find someone saying something stupid so you can drag them out of there caves.

not only are you stupid your confused.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 6:13 PM

swannyxx:
    not only are you stupid your confused.

little man, go make an application for a brain transplant

I NEVER ADMITTED ANYTHING OF THE SORT, you are making up a story to win an argument

I reply to people who have replied to me, and until your venture into dumb world, i never replied to you. When you reply to other posters who have brought you into the conversation, that is not trolling,YOU CAME INTO THIS CONVERSATION UNINVITED, SO TROLLY, GO FIND A BRAIN

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2010 6:31 PM

x1524807:

BriRock:
    Thank you YJ...for proving my point...I wonder if GolferX has member's names on a wheel, and before he/she/it/they log on, they/he/she/it gives it a spin to see whom he/she/they/it will harass and antagonize that day?

NO not the way it works. It works like this, I WAIT FOR YOU TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID, then I comment. Simple, easy just like you. If you do not think you say stupid things, read your last 5 posts. Even a teenager would not be caught writing that stuff

here;s the proof stupid

RSS