Missing Rentals

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 14 2015 10:48 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MarkArentsen175
    10 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 6:52 AM

HI Guys

Levelled up and received a Nike VR_S Covert Driver FlexLoft (L50+) as a free rental.

When i went to try it out, it was missing and now i must pay for it as it is no longer free,

Please help

Regards Mark

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 9:58 AM

MarkArentsen175:

HI Guys

Levelled up and received a Nike VR_S Covert Driver FlexLoft (L50+) as a free rental.

When i went to try it out, it was missing and now i must pay for it as it is no longer free,

Please help

Regards Mark

Hi MarkArentsen175,

Thanks for the message. The free rental after level up is only available for 2 hours after the club is rented. Additionally the club must be rented from the level up banner by clicking the rent and equip button. Thank you.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 10:58 AM

When you make a gift, make it without restraint. Not everyone lives in San Francisco and 2 hours at the scale of the planet, you know ?

It is better to do nothing rather than cause frustration.

Time to rent either paid or free is 24 hours. How to guess that in this case it's 2 ? It's a really nasty thing to note some meanness in your habits.

• MarkArentsen175
    10 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 11:44 AM

hi 

Thanks for the reply

I have used other free rentals in the past and understand the 2 hour use.

I just received the rental and when i went to play it was not there and was instructed that i need to buy it first

Kind Regards

• ballztozevall23
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 3:14 PM

Can I level up and close out my browser before deciding to rent the clubs for 2 hours? Or must I do it immediately or lose out? 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 4:06 PM

ballztozevall23:

Can I level up and close out my browser before deciding to rent the clubs for 2 hours? Or must I do it immediately or lose out? 

You will want to use the rentals right away.  Trying to come back and use it can cause them to be lost.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 2:07 AM

I just level up 98 two days ago and so get the TM  R1 driver for free rental. Nice and fair  idea ... really, thx for that.

You can level up and not have 2 hours for play at this time (some people could have useless things to do, as job, family life ...)

A real gift would be 24 hours rental and should increase the chances of selling the equipment that is still your goal (i guess).

Possibly limiting the use of the equipment over a period of 24 hours.

My 2 cents.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 3:12 AM

it didn't happen to me when I levelled up to 101, perhaps the feature wasn't available then or perhaps the Nike putter wasn't available then either.

Any which way a nice idea but  2 hours is just silly, 18 holes and a serious toilet break and ur done for.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 3:44 AM

I did not know the feature before this thread. Level up to 98 and first time i get a free rental for unlocked equipment.

2 hours ... Lol, you unlock a wood and may be you have not any shot to do with.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 7:06 AM

It's one of the rare occasions that there's no charge here.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

• PAGES
RSS