Help › Forums

SING-ALONG-A-WGT (with lyrics)

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 3 2015 8:03 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 12:34 AM

gr8 come back did the kids help you out with that one ?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 2:06 AM

Hell no, my kids do not stoop to those levels, far more decorum.

Thanks for the wall post but I will pass, I am not not enjoying the game and cannot be bothered playing at the moment.

Add to that, whilst I am not fussy with whom I play, I draw the line at when the opposition has less personality than roadkill. 

That said I am sure the above does not apply to you as I quite like your status....there is hope yet. Melbourne Bitter as the profile picture then lowers it back lol...

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 3:34 AM

decorum LOL, must of been something the billylids got from there mother, let's stop being silly for a moment ............. ok time to get back to letting you know it's easy to stand up & say no thanks when you fool your self about being something your not ( Tour Legend my *** ) Roadkill is one of the better home made pizza toppings us Melbourne Bitter drinkers are use to :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 4:48 AM

jb6000:

6 ppl liked your BS, don't give up your day job fool...

I have no idea who you are and have no recollection of pissing on your cornflakes but I am delighted I did.

As for your vitriol directed at Alanti, now that is funny, Joe Blob 6000, a level 97 TM who's been playing since 2011!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. FFS even I'm not that bad and I suck at this game.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 4:56 AM

jb6000:

6 ppl liked your BS, don't give up your day job fool...

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 5:21 AM

PaulTon:
    Joe Blob 6000, a level 97 TM who's been playing since 2011!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. FFS even I'm not that bad and I suck at this game.

Hell that's a bit bloody nasty , I didn't even get a chance to use any mum jokes, not that, that fat thing you call mum is a joke ( Double Word Use 12 points ) Hell if I had to suck on her teat , nah that's in very poor taste and I'm sure you know better than most...

I reckon the best way you could try to get back at me is to and i do mean this, try, try , try the best you can to win the Creds I've put up to win ( you & I know you won't try cause it sucks to fail ) good luck little man...

How do I know your a little man ? cos you all try to act bigger than you really are :)

( you also owe me a fresh bowl of cornflakes, who the hell thinks it's ok to piss on someones breakfast, you really are a sick fool )

Jimmy

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 5:38 AM

jb6000:

decorum LOL, must of been something the billylids got from there mother, let's stop being silly for a moment ............. ok time to get back to letting you know it's easy to stand up & say no thanks when you fool your self about being something your not ( Tour Legend my *** ) Roadkill is one of the better home made pizza toppings us Melbourne Bitter drinkers are use to :)

Get well soon. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 6:18 AM

jb6000:

PaulTon:
    Joe Blob 6000, a level 97 TM who's been playing since 2011!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. FFS even I'm not that bad and I suck at this game.

Hell that's a bit bloody nasty , I didn't even get a chance to use any mum jokes, not that, that fat thing you call mum is a joke ( Double Word Use 12 points ) Hell if I had to suck on her teat , nah that's in very poor taste and I'm sure you know better than most...

I reckon the best way you could try to get back at me is to and i do mean this, try, try , try the best you can to win the Creds I've put up to win ( you & I know you won't try cause it sucks to fail ) good luck little man...

How do I know your a little man ? cos you all try to act bigger than you really are :)

( you also owe me a fresh bowl of cornflakes, who the hell thinks it's ok to piss on someones breakfast, you really are a sick fool )

Jimmy

What a seething hate filled mess of a post. Good to see you're taking it well though...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 7:06 AM

jb6000:
    bloody nasty , I didn't even get a chance to use any mum jokes, not that, that fat thing you call mum is a joke ( Double Word Use 12 points ) Hell if I had to suck on her teat ,

^^ no fookin comment

ok...ONE !!

Andy 

EDIT: seems to be a recurring theme jb? ^^^^

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 8:03 AM

Hey Andy :)

• PAGES
RSS