Forums

Help › Forums

pay by lazer card

Tue, Dec 21 2010 2:29 PM (4 replies)
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:54 AM

i want to get new clubs but cant coz u need a credit card or pay pal,, it also says lazer card witch i have but when i try and get credits it only comes up as a wallie card or zong 4 mobile only u need a credit card 4 that to as only zong+ in Ireland what a load of crap we dont all have credit cards,please SORT THIS OUT,thank u,,  duda51

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 2:00 PM

We're sorry if your preferred payment method is not currently available.  We hope to make more options available in the future, but until then we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you and happy holidays

-WGT

• Jobeak
    105 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 3:30 PM

You can pay using your mobile phone from Ireland. Register with a webite called Zong. You'll find it through Google. Its free and easy. The money is debited to your phone bill or taken immediately from your credit. You can only buy €2.50 per transaction but you can do as many transaction as you want. I use it all the time. Your other option is a prepaid credit card like 3V.

Hope this helps

Jobeak

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 4:05 PM

Thank u very much 4 pointing that out 2 me, worked right away ,i can get on with some golf now,  thank u again        duda51

• Jobeak
    105 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 2:29 PM

You're welcome. Need any more help don't hesitate to ask.

Jobeak

RSS