Help › Forums

Prioritization in the Pro Shop

Wed, Jun 10 2015 9:41 AM (2 replies)
  • Nils13
    426 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 8:58 AM

Hi,

I'm unsure on what to prioritize when buying clubs

For many weeks I have been able to gather +2000 in credits from commercials and surveys so I want to buy a a new club in the Pro Shop

But should I focus on a good wedge or a good putter?

• With a good wedge I can come closer to the hole (= hopefully a short putt)
    • With a good putter I can (hopefully) come closer to hole the putt even with some distance 

I already have a good driver (from watching commercials and participating in surveys)

So what's the opinion out there?

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 9:08 AM

good set of evenly spaced wedges( ie: 60,80,100) plus wedge from your iron set is invaluable! putting is more about experience than the putter(although a decent putter helps) the daytona(rossa) is a good value. the wedges will get you closer to hole for easier putts.

Nils13:

Hi,

I'm unsure on what to prioritize when buying clubs

For many weeks I have been able to gather +2000 in credits from commercials and surveys so I want to buy a a new club in the Pro Shop

But should I focus on a good wedge or a good putter?

• With a good wedge I can come closer to the hole (= hopefully a short putt)
    • With a good putter I can (hopefully) come closer to hole the putt even with some distance 

I already have a good driver (from watching commercials and participating in surveys)

So what's the opinion out there?

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 9:41 AM

Upgrading your 64 deg, level 31 Cleveland, to the 64 deg level 80 Cleveland will undoubtedly save you shots, thats the way I would go. Once you get to learn the level 80, anything within 30 yds of the green is a birdie/eagle opportunity. Your scrambles and sand saves will improve a mile.  

RSS