Forums

Help › Forums

earning credits

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 13 2015 7:29 PM (7 replies)
  • droolingtroll
    107 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 10:46 AM

i am having a hard time earning any credits and I have spent 50 bucks that i could have used on two rounds of real golf on real grass ... i try to do surveys but it is just not working out ... any one having issues with peanut surveys or other ways to earn credits? anuy ideas?

the original drooling troll  (from espn fantasy)

the outcasts and misfits country club

• droolingtroll
    107 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2015 5:38 AM

my income changed so when i answered a question differently than i had before ... i got a "please stay consistant in your answers" note .... peanut? how do you contact these fools? 15 minutes and i am not a good fit for any surveys. a waste of time .... waiting for the draft kings deal to come along

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 9:55 AM

droolingtroll:
    a waste of time ....

QFT! To me, it's not even the last resort!

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 1:02 PM

To each his own.....I haven't spent a penny in over 4 years, just my time.  Have the clubs I want, use the balls I want, and am able to freely gift.

NOT a waste of time IF you are able/willing to learn to 'play the game' as THEY want

Thomas

• droolingtroll
    107 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:38 PM

do you mean lie on the surveys?

• droolingtroll
    107 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:46 PM

thanks tom .... i have sent you a friend request so perhaps we could chat about this issue of mine ... do you mean i should lie on surveys to get credits? i hear you telling me WHAT YOU DID ...now please tell me HOW YOU DID IT .... PLEASE

the original drooling troll

• jroelec405
    149 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 7:29 PM

The draft king is good.I got my 2000 credits.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 6:20 AM

newcastleb:
    NOT a waste of time IF you are able/willing to learn to 'play the game' as THEY want

What is your hourly rate including all the hustle to save proof and claim for unpayed surveys?

To each his own and some may have no alternative, but below an estimated 2 $
    I call it a waste of lifetime.

My 2 Pfennig

RSS