Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Golf cart soon available

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 11 2015 7:55 PM (2 replies)
  • GirnBlanston
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 1:02 PM

WGT is programming a golf cart for the game that reacts the same way the shots and meters do.

If it says you are traveling at 15 mph, it really could be 10 or 20 but who cares you are getting there, right?

The cart will be equipped with a yardage odometer, but of course that will be way off, so you'll have to guess as always.

If you turn the wheel right, it may not turn or in some instances go left.  Just the opposite can occur also.  Just be aware, even if the road looks straight as a frozen line, nothing ever goes straight here.

Every once in a while, the cart will speed up, and suddenly stop.  Or it will start normally, but as you attempt to brake it will surge forward on you.

And finally there will always be the occurrence where the cart will do whatever the it wants to do regardless of how you direct it, prompting you to go "HUH?"

• Sikkum
    88 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 7:26 PM

I tried out one of these carts prior to their release.  On the second hole I hit my tee shot and when I turned around, the bloody cart had disappeared.  In it's place was a little sign that said "unexpected error"  Go figure  :(

Sikkum

• roidrage03
    399 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 7:55 PM

Make sure you don't drive too close to the water hazards, or you may need your scuba gear.

RSS