Forums

Help › Forums

odd questions

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 16 2015 2:25 PM (0 replies)
  • boggydad
    225 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2015 2:25 PM

First, I don't find another way to ask "administrative" questions -- seems like there used to be but . . .

Second, several months ago my son (lives here at home) had his account "frozen" with no query or rebuttal possible.  He'd played on OUR computer daily for maybe 3 years and was around level 90 -- we had a lot of money (often gifts from myself)  invested.  I've seethed over this -- he probably more fittingly threw-up his hands and said !@#$% 'em" but I miss kidding with him over our awful or great shots, rounds, etc. He was "trapsmith".  What's with that???

Third, last week I quit a club (amiably for my part) and Monday joined a new one.  My cc pass jumped to 1 and the new club's name appeared on my round selection screen so I played a cc tournament spending my cc credit.  It was 18 holes and at the end of my round it flashed that I'd earned like 468 points for my cc.  I checked "members" and oddly it said I had contributed 8800+ points. Later, however, it shows that I completed a round but have no contributions. What's going on??

Thanks for getting this to the right "answer guys".

Boggydad

RSS