Forums

Help › Forums

Chambers Bay - Single Play

Wed, Jun 24 2015 8:43 AM (23 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2015 7:51 PM

bubbsboy:
    We would however appreciate it if you play through the tournament so that you can help our partnership with the USGA and show your support for the US Open.  Thanks

C'mon, seriously ?

You folks have ignored or usurped all of your players input since day one. How dare you ask for more "input" on our part, when your track record shows such a clear history of disregarding anything we have to say. When given the opportunity to see what the vast majority of players wanted, you asked stupid questions that weren't relevant, and then, instituted stupid crap that no one asked for. Please fix the ongoing issues, we do love this game, but you are making it increasingly harder to do so.

Doc :(

• GumerachaDave
    27 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2015 11:50 PM

What in the hell is wrong with this score .......... gave me one more stroke for no reason .......

if its not hard enough as it is .....

cheers

• SGreene124
    61 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 12:50 AM

So, you all are more concerned with USGA partnership than the millions of players that invest in this game on a daily? I'm pretty sure the members on WGT out number the partnership bodies of USGA.  With all of the issues we have trying to play games on here due to D/C's, getting booted from games, etc., etc., WGT admins/employees would find a way to have these issues fixed. But I'm sure y'all answer to that will be, "Did you clear out your cache?" C'mon! I wonder how many times that email has been copied and pasted to responding emails to members.  But nonetheless, like mot have probably stated already, we give our opinions, suggestions and yet nothing has been done or is being done. I'm sure it does not take forever and a day to fix these ongoing issues if your techs are on their game. If they are not, well, maybe y'all need to hire new techs who know what they are doing. The experience on WGT will be so much pleasurable if we, the members, are taking seriously with our issues. 

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 1:11 AM

Do you people who are complaining about WGT worrying anout the contract with the U.S.G .A. realize that without that contract ot partnership WGT would lose the VUSO

and the garusnteed  US Open Course every year. This is the 7th VUSO. So that contract could be about to ecpire. WGT is asking for help  to keep the contract and the VUSO without which WGT might well cease to exist.

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 2:02 AM

Maybe, the company should worry some more about customer satisfaction to ensure their existance.

Furthermore, me thinks that 50,000+ participants (educated guess(*)) is good enough as a support for VUSO.

(*) A 75 score was #10,700 last Sunday.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 2:04 AM

I wonder what the USGA  think of cheat focus on offer to compete with other cheat providers.  Hardly encouraging genuine people on side is it.  Two way street comes to mind.  I said a while ago If my 55 does not hold up i am not trying again after that.  

JMO I realise, not one of the many 1000s choosing to email CS saying how good it is, and not express that in the forums.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 4:22 AM

Jimbog1964:

I wonder what the USGA  think of cheat focus

These questions and more!

Does it work? Is it immoral? Is it value for money? What is the % of use in the VUSO? Has this controversial new tool replaced the stump-jump plough?

Would you even need this alleged 'boost' in, say, an internet cafe situation?

It's all hocus pocus folkus, you gotta love it!

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 8:17 AM

SGreene124:

the millions of players that invest in this game on a daily? 

Unfortunately for WGT, it isn't "millions . . .  daily".

2 million unique visitors a month,

Only a fraction of WGT players are paying players. The vast majority of players use free credits instead of money.

At least back in 2012, the average paying player was spending about $30 a month.

In the 3 years and 3 months I have been playing WGT I have spent a total of $45, an average of $1.15 a month. But. I haven't spent any money in over 2 years now, and have a current credit (all free credits) balance of 48,362.

For those who saw WGT's advertisement that aired during the several days of the US Open, how much do you think it cost to produce the ad, and how much do you think it cost WGT to have the ad aired?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 9:22 AM

People who acquire "free credits" by watching videos or taking surveys are investing in WGT.  They're not spending dollars but are spending time to acquire the "free credits".  In return WGT gets paid real dollars by the Supersonics and TrialPays for providing members to view the vids and take the surveys.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 10:08 AM

WGTadmin2:

We would however appreciate it if you play through the tournament so that you can help our partnership with the USGA and show your support for the US Open.  Thanks

Ah yes....

By the bye, We would however appreciate it if you would conduct your VUSO with whatever skills and talents you may have to make it realistic. Using your gifts so that the leaders were at around par and that the cut was, say, +2 or +3. We would also appreciate not having to view a 30 second Lexis spot each and every single time we wish to restart.

~ SP ~

ps - I drive German, so the Lexis is not even thought about....except now I have Lexis nightmares. 

RSS