Forums

Help › Forums

Chambers Bay - Single Play

Wed, Jun 24 2015 8:43 AM (23 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 10:57 AM

SweetiePie:
    Using your gifts so that the leaders were at around par and that the cut was, say, +2 or +3

Scores are an issue here for sure.  Expensive velcro balls that you need to compete for those scores do it.  OK clubs too I guess, but the balls ................In fairness same for all, but it would be an enhancement if we all had to really play the greens, and be bad for teh autodingers.  Good all round, but revenue model.......... 

SweetiePie:
    We would also appreciate not having to view a 30 second Lexis spot each and every single time we wish to restart.

I zoom to the game with adblock plus, never seen it until I used another browser to see what someone was talking about in one thread (actually that was the current 9 hole Andys I think, but same thing).

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 12:58 PM

Jimbog1964:
    .In fairness same for all, but it would be an enhancement if we all had to really play the greens, and be bad for teh autodingers.

Well, yes. I've been around enough and played with, or know of, all that have a real game. This knowledge allows me to scan the leaderboard and see what is up. When I look at Mags, Poldi, Botox, yourself, and others, it provides me with a useable gauge to judge legitimacy and to mark the number of functional Frankensteins, most all the jonny-come-lately variety, that are among us, alive and well.  ~ SP ~ 

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2015 8:15 AM

Does anyone know when the clubs get Chambers as a tournament option?

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2015 8:43 AM

Dunno if anybody knows right now, but usually it's some time after the VUSO.

RSS