Forums

Help › Forums

Some slight glitch's!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 1 2015 8:39 PM (3 replies)
  • Perkupmyputter
    436 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:25 AM

Hey a couple things are happening to me while in play.

(1) Make an unbelievable putt then get a WGT error boot, come back and game is in solo practice mode.

(2) WGT error boots in general.

(3) When it's my turn to hit, I always get a "swooshing" sound, like a hit sound, before even setting up my shot.

(4) Still getting the "last ball " notice when I have 9 balls in my bag! (usually after someone errors and we come back).

Aside from the WGT errors, the other stuff is just minor annoyances but I thought I'd let someone know. Anyone else experience these glitch's?

Thanks, Perk

>just happened again next game....WGT error after someone else putts, come back and now all alone....what the heck? 11:42 am EST

• grizzlygrilla
    70 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2015 1:49 PM

my glitch is on my profie page...where it says play now....everytime  I click on anything else, it starts flickering on and off...only wa I can stop it, is to get out , and log back on...this happens all day, and all nite long....wish they would fix it...its a pain in the a ss

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2015 2:28 PM

#1, dunno - hard to believe that practice mode survives any error boot - but this is WGT, anything is possible.

#2 - #4, well known, read the forums. Alas, #4 should be solved they say, compromising the Plus Bag itself when it comes to rentals ending, which would be

#5 in your list.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2015 8:39 PM

grizzlygrilla:

my glitch is on my profie page...where it says play now....everytime  I click on anything else, it starts flickering on and off...only wa I can stop it, is to get out , and log back on...this happens all day, and all nite long....wish they would fix it...its a pain in the a ss

I have found that if you close all other windows the Play Now flashing stops. It's a good idea to put the game client as one of your favourites too, then you have a second route to it.

RSS