Forums

Help › Forums

Just Joined Today

Fri, Jul 3 2015 1:04 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 111joey
    151 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2015 1:37 PM

I am Joey, I just joined today and I cant believe how hard it is lol.  But I am trying.  My scores are like my real play high 40's. Blitz is a fun game.  Cant get a match play hardly at all. 

Hope to make some friends here.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2015 4:28 PM

111joey:

I am Joey, I just joined today and I cant believe how hard it is lol.  But I am trying.  My scores are like my real play high 40's. Blitz is a fun game.  Cant get a match play hardly at all. 

Hope to make some friends here.

Welcome!

- WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2015 10:50 PM

Howdy - have fun!

Players of different skills play in different tiers here, and Hacks may be looked down at. Get your average down with some ranked strokeplay or tournaments, then you'll soon move up to Amateur etc. and have a better standing.

Find some friends and/or a CC for more friendly company.

My two Pfennig.

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 4:27 AM

alosso:

Howdy - have fun!

Players of different skills play in different tiers here, and Hacks may be looked down at. Get your average down with some ranked strokeplay or tournaments, then you'll soon move up to Amateur etc. and have a better standing.

Find some friends and/or a CC for more friendly company.

My two Pfennig.

What he said.

You could look up Trophy Run CC and think about joining. I find it fun playing against low tier members - if I'm around, give me an invite.

Bill

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 5:45 AM

alosso:

Nice post Alo....

Welcome on board Joey, great game when you get your head around it. !

GL and enjoy

Andy

• 111joey
    151 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 9:40 AM

On the move. Made it to amateur.  Only a big deal for me lol.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 11:31 AM

Welcome!  Finding the forums this quickly will only be a big help for you IMHO.  So much info on the game here.  

I'd start of with this--  Chip and Pitch Tips found over to the right under FAQ's.  The search box is VERY helpful too.  

HP  from Michigan 

• 111joey
    151 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 11:55 AM

hpurey:

Welcome!  Finding the forums this quickly will only be a big help for you IMHO.  So much info on the game here.  

I'd start of with this--  Chip and Pitch Tips found over to the right under FAQ's.  The search box is VERY helpful too.  

HP  from Michigan 

Your so right have found a lot of great tips.  About the Country Clubs. Got an invite to one and joined.  After reading the clubs forum's  realized it was not the right Club.

Want to find one I could grow with as my golf slowly gets better. And I mean slowly.   

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 12:10 PM

111joey:

On the move. Made it to amateur.  Only a big deal for me lol.

Believe me, it is a BIG DEAL. That is the thrill of this game. It is hard, especially at first as you learn the many parts and ways of it. Just get better one game at a time and stick to it and play, play, play.    ~ SP ~

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 12:30 PM

I can give you putting tips

ask anyone

LMAO

• PAGES
RSS