Help › Forums

Just Joined Today

Fri, Jul 3 2015 1:04 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • irisheyez5
    1,753 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 3:40 PM

111joey:

I am Joey, I just joined today and I cant believe how hard it is lol.  But I am trying.  My scores are like my real play high 40's. Blitz is a fun game.  Cant get a match play hardly at all. 

Hope to make some friends here.

there  are country clubs you can join that will be a great asset , with plenty  of  information on how to  improve your game , after  joining   and then immediately leaving my club  good luck finding one ......you dont seem to be  off to a very good start ....  

• 111joey
    151 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 4:42 PM

irisheyez5:

111joey:

I am Joey, I just joined today and I cant believe how hard it is lol.  But I am trying.  My scores are like my real play high 40's. Blitz is a fun game.  Cant get a match play hardly at all. 

Hope to make some friends here.

there  are country clubs you can join that will be a great asset , with plenty  of  information on how to  improve your game , after  joining   and then immediately leaving my club  good luck finding one ......you dont seem to be  off to a very good start ....  

Well that was the only way I could get the invite off.  Every other time it logged me out.  Sorry.  Joey

• steve1248
    849 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 1:04 PM

Joey--------------take a look at Flash in the Pan GC -----we love newbies, Steve

• PAGES
RSS