Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • JimZamani
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:31 PM

YA BRA!  I LOVE EVERYONE!

• tujay
    771 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:34 PM

Well, well, well.....Christmas in July!  As I am from "Down Under", this makes perfect sense (forgive me Jesus).

As a child, I sat on many a Santa's knee.  I would profess my inner secrets to a much loved and trusted stranger in a supermarker or mall.  Never once did I get my gift I had so painstakingly mapped out for him.  Did I lose faith?  Yep, but all is not lost!

Hey Santa - after all the love in my youth, have pity and restore my hopes of a santa.

All I ask for is some balls to keep me going on WGT (only 59 credits left and relying on give aways).  Merry July Christmas all.  

I still love you Santa!

• wazza74
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:47 PM

anything that santa thinks will improve my game would be a great help

thanks santa

• HarrowsmithJJs
    205 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:50 PM

Hello Santa,thank you for your generosity. My only request this Christmas would be a set of the level 90 Nikes.. I haven't tried them because they are too pricey. Surely Santa has time to think of my balls.(snicker) Thank you again for what you are doing.

• ParparSarducce
    13 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:04 PM

Dear Santa,

Thank you for your generosity - All I need is some high end balls that spin and I can shape shots better.  If you can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, ParparSarducce aka Terry

• IMSLC
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:25 PM

Hello Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year.  I'm divorced  and playing this game because my exwife has most of my money and I can't play in real life as much.  I desperately need a top of line driver, preferably a nice Taylor Made.  Getting off the tee helps the entire game, so im hoping I will find a new driver in my stocking!

Best,

Scott

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:25 PM

dear santa,

also a can of OFF. ty.

• Tevoila
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:28 PM

Dear Santa's this is a most amazing phenomenon. Thank you for thinking of us golfers in July. The one thing I need here, as in life is new golf balls, ones that spin nicely. A sleeve or two of those in my stocking would be fantastic thanks,

• Kobes
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:34 PM

Good day Santa, I hear you are in a giving mood this nice summer, I only have a few requests:

TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 Black Driver (Aldila 65 shaft)(L48+)

PING i25 Full Set (Graphite Irons & Hybrid) (L38+)

MAX Precision Iron Set (L45+)

TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L35+)

P.S. my birthday was on the 2nd of July ;)

Thanks in advance and enjoy your jet ski sleigh 

Merry Julymas

• sportfiend01
    455 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:58 PM

Dear Santa 

I have been a good WGT golfer but of course you know that .....I am not a picky golfer so if you feel I have been good and deserve a Gift in July then you can choose my gift I will take it with humility and use it to the best of my ability ....

Thanks Santa

Merry Julymas

Sportfiend / Jim 

RSS