Forums

Help › Forums

HELP! Unwanted Countryclub invite

Tue, Jul 21 2015 9:20 AM (112 replies)
  • Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 5:14 PM

No, if you have been following the forums, a single invite messes with the game and gets players kicked out, you should know this by now.

You also contradict yourself as I have been here almost 5 years, have zero friends, yet you still invite me?

If i was a CC owner I would have a look at the players profile and wall and then decide if I wanted to invite them or not, you have obviously disregarded all this.

I still can't see what the payoff is for all these invites? Do they get something if they have x amount of members or something? I just don't know.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 5:23 PM

EasyEdward:

Safani CC has 202 Pending Invites for 1 available slot in their CC.

Lets help WGT find the offenders so they can message the owners.

Yep, this juanidi286 is a pest and should be banned.

No point in being nice anymore, i said before it wasn't genuine people's fault, which it isn't, this one is just maliscious now.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 5:29 PM

pdb1:

Nicole161106:
    You also contradict yourself as I have been here almost 5 years, have zero friends, yet you still invite me?

Was a quick answer to a multi angle task , recruitment comes from many different approaches many different ways .

Nicole161106:
    I still can't see what the payoff is for all these invites? Do they get something if they have x amount of members or something? I just don't know.

There is none . It is disrespectful and counter productive to hoard mass #'s of members and should be rules against it .

So, as you are obviously online could you withdraw the request then please, thanks, as it is still showing up.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 7:12 PM

CCV2QR-----------------------------u r a wanker and fckin nuisance beyond belief

After my email to WGT yesterday I got a positive response today saying a forum moderator is being tasked to contact the CC owner - the tosser named above.

So logging on this morning my invite has gone - hooray I thought. But no, only two hours later after logging in again, I see the invite from this plonker is back again.

Wtf don't WGT ban people like this ???

• actionsports
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 7:51 PM

all just post please "remove samey" on his wall

embarrassing WGT does nothing

• actionsports
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 7:56 PM

all please post on ccv2qr wall to please delete your invite...keep reposting as WGT will not help you in stopping this mass spam that is against their rules...shame WGT

RSS