Forums

Help › Forums

HELP! Unwanted Countryclub invite

Tue, Jul 21 2015 9:20 AM (112 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,358 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 8:59 AM
    Does blocking a club owner stop them from sending you CC invites?
  • Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 9:04 AM

ScottHope:

Hi Scott, that was WGT's 1st solution, doesn't work, they still keep coming.

I now have 7, somehow 4 from 1 player and 3 from another, how is that even possible?

I have just fired another email to them as this is beyond a joke now.

• ScottHope
    10,358 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 9:26 AM
    Why can't WGT roll our game back to a previous version that worked better or is that like trying to push water uphill?  : (
  • kinkyafrosixty
    137 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 11:31 AM

Scothope and Nicole... I presume you asked the CC owners in question?

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 12:40 PM

Nicole161106:

ScottHope:

Hi Scott, that was WGT's 1st solution, doesn't work, they still keep coming.

I now have 7, somehow 4 from 1 player and 3 from another, how is that even possible?

I have just fired another email to them as this is beyond a joke now.

The horrible thing is Nichole that you are still on one of the 2 CC's pending invite list - the owner just deleted your wall post with out taking you off....

This CC has 184 Pending Invites for 6 available slots. Not as bad as as the 434 Pending Invites that another owner has with exactly 0 spots available in his CC. He is another owner who also just deletes wall messages of those asking him to cancel the invite.

I guess you are stuck.

Sorry :-(

EE

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 1:30 PM

What we need here is some "quid pro quo". A CC owner needs to go to the offending club and invite all of its members to join his or her club. Give 'em a taste of their own medicine.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 1:50 PM

Member of mine informed me he had an invite today that he cant get rid of. I have left message on wall of that owner to cancel it. He is a new owner and when i looked at his pending invites, he has invited a lot and most are attached to clubs

I wont name him but one look at my activity will lead you to it

Lots of clubs and members will be sitting with these invites like one of ours is.

I am not going to invite from his as its his members who will have my invite flashing and thats not fair...............but if he doesnt remove it, well i may just change habit of lifetime.

Bubbs

• kinkyafrosixty
    137 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 4:03 PM

"Offending club" Argyle? what is the 'offence' exactly, & who are these 'offending clubs'?

RSS