Forums

Help › Forums

HELP! Unwanted Countryclub invite

Tue, Jul 21 2015 9:20 AM (112 replies)
  • kinkyafrosixty
    137 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 11:54 AM

PDB I have no idea what your problem is... or what you are on about, I don't think you even know, I am now leaving this thread, please do not discuss me or my club any further on here, everything is and and has been in order,apart from a minor tech issue with a decline button ON A GAME, as any normal thinking person can see, off to actually play the game now, and I ask that WGT stop the nonsense accusations being spread against me and other CC's on this thread.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 12:11 PM

Seems as though ive bandied on about owners doing this for months now and still the majority do it. I used to be bored with the same "well if they happy they wont go so whats your problem"............well this has ended up being the problem

Hate to say i told folk so..........but

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2015 3:23 PM

With multiple requests to delete invites over the last 10 days - the owner of a CC that is full with 250 member yet with 434 invites pending 2 days ago has an interesting attitude. Instead of deleting invites he deletes the wall post requesting that the invite be canceled. On top he has decided that he needs more invites out there.

So the owner is adding more invites and deleting his wall posts without deleting the invites to the person requesting for the invite to be canceled. 

Black Diamond Hills is now up to 455 Pending Invites.

WGT is it possible you could message the owner and tell him to be respectful and give it a break?

EE

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2015 11:25 PM

I am also the victim of an unwanted invite, and despite repeated requests to the owner via his wall, nothing has been done.

So what can we do, well u can't splash revenge invites on the owners, the system doesn't allow it, but we can splatter all of his members with multiple invites and see how that works.

I propose we start a list of the irresponsible owners and their clubs.

A second list of the CC owners who wish to take part in this revenge action.

Of course should any of these knobs accept ur / our invites then remove them immediately and block them.

• owner ccv2qr, CC Jewel Blue..................my CC is Cosa Nostra and we wish                                                                                      to partake of the revenge action

Even u have a big club it will still be easy to filter out all those invitees who accept, just by copy/paste ur membership from a tournament leaderboard, into an Excel spreadsheet,  and run a sort daily to filter out all "recruits"

BTW u can get rid of the 'orangeness in both windows by clicking the invite , then clicking back on ur friends, the orange disappears, but in the forum window it comes back on each new page u look at. However for game play I think it stays grayed out. I fckin hope it does anyway.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2015 11:01 AM

This is for WGT staff.....are you seriously gona let CLUB OWNERS like BlackDimondHills....suck the life out the rest of us that really keep WGT alive?

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2015 1:14 PM

Indeed it is a great step by WGT. I wonder if they need help finding them?

(Being retired I have time).

Edit:

Update Black Diamond Hills added almost 100 invites overnight.....

Now up to 554 Pending Invites. and the CC is full with 250 members.

The record still appears to be Atlanta Athletic and Social with 1 spot open in the CC having 801 Pending Invites

RSS