Help › Forums

WGT, We're Done, You'll NEVER hear from me AGAIN

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 11 2015 12:12 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 3:20 PM

Since I posted "An Open Letter  to WGT', you have proven that you cannot be honest, cannot deal with honesty, and have little respect for me or anyone else, for that matter. I will not be in touch with you either through this forum or by contacting member services. 

I do not make idle childish threats, say things like "or else" or "you'll be sorry". We are just finished, and you do not have the balls to find out why. You just do not care.

But make no mistake, remember my final words to you, as I sever communications with you...............

You have no idea what I am capable of!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 3:35 PM

golfvader7:

I do not make idle childish threats, say things like "or else" or "you'll be sorry".

But make no mistake, remember my final words to you

NMSopizzaicon 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 4:10 PM

golfvader7:

But make no mistake, remember my final words to you, as I sever communications with you...............

Just before you leave,could you answer this..... who the hell are you?

• StingerWelsh
    1,021 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 5:03 PM

PaulTon:
     Just before you leave,could you answer this..... who the hell are you?

Should be, "Who the hell cares?" :)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 5:12 PM

golfvader7:

my final words to you

I saw that in a movie the other night, badguy1 was screwing over badguy2, so bg2 tells him he has no idea what he can make happen to him if he does it....badguy1 obviously took him seriously, so he shot him!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 5:23 PM

What hemisphere do bi-polar bears live on?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 5:28 PM

fatdan:
    so he shot him!

LOL

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:09 PM

PaulTon:

What hemisphere do bi-polar bears live on?

Prepositions. 

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:12 PM

opye, I have always known you to be honest, fair, respected and respectful. As a matter of fact it was you that pointed out to me that this was an open forum, where it was ok to post, vent, and speak your mind. But you also said that with that freedom, expect the same from others, as you are open to comment and ridicule.

To the other "comics"...... you ask who am I? The fact you don't know pleases me beyond belief. And who the hell cares, well it's the people who understand why who cares. And fatdan, your rep far precedes you so I expected nothing different.

If you all knew why I said wgt and I are done, you may have, although not likely, may not have said what you said. And finally, it's not bi-polar.......it's major depression and early onset alzheimers. And today was a reasonably clear day for me. But you should not care, because very, very soon I won't remember what or how you said what you did. 

So feel free to call all the other community vultures and tell them golfvader7 is ripe for the picking. Have your say, have your fun. I shortly won't remember it anyway.

But if you knew the reasoning behind the post, and I don't wish it on any wgt member, your time could have been better spent.

I look forward to all of your jabs and barbs about depression and alzheimers. That will be right up your alley.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:47 PM

NO no no, wasn't making fun of you, I actually "DID" see that just the other night!

And I read your profile+ the other post so I "do" know why you posted that...posting it doesn't bother me 1 bit!

NOW wtf is wrong with my reputation?

lmao

• PAGES
RSS