Tue, Jul 14 2015 8:50 PM (3 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 6:11 PM

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 7:46 PM

Yep,

One person that I recall asked for that thread to be removed, an' all of a sudden, presto change-o, gone. I'll be very careful to voice an opinion from now on, as apparently that is no longer tolerated on this site. What in the hell is wrong with you people ? We already know you have no understanding of how your own game works ( as evidenced by all the bugs you can't / won't fix). But, now you also feel the need to delete posts that are intended to set errant posters straight ? Just for the record, "X" calls "Y"  a bunch of names in your forum.The forum "community" takes exception to this and responds, trying to point out the error of  "X's" ways, hoping there may be an agreeable resolution through open dialog. Your, (WGT's) response is to delete the entire thread.  We the "community" who are trying to police ourslves find this highly offensive. What  you have just done is truly pathetic. Oh, and you obviously have no sense of "humor".

And yeah, as usual, forget the above, the correct answer is "banana".

Doc :(

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 8:17 PM

drmoose:
    One person that I recall asked for that thread to be removed, an' all of a sudden, presto change-o, gone.

Maybe, just maybe, it that same person asked for all the bugs to be fixed.......

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2015 8:50 PM

Sure as hell sounds like a "conspiracy" to me m'friend. Apparently they will stop at nothing to run this once great game into the ground.

Edit : After careful reconsideration of this incident, I now find I am filled with a new sense of hope. If one whiner can get WGT to take action of any kind, however misdirected or unethical, there might remain some very slim chance that they might actually hear our concerns over how dysfunctional their game has become, and take action on those issues. Ah well, never mind.

Doc :)

RSS