Forums

Help › Forums

What does this (me) CC owner get?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 16 2015 1:40 PM (0 replies)
  • Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2015 1:40 PM

Have read several but by all means not all posts, comments, CC info pages etc...For me it was simple. I was invited to a CC and accepted the invite. This club was very active, had its own website, and at the time cordial "Directors". However due to not being able to utilize a required function that needed a computer with the capacity mine didn't have. I chose to leave the club. My PC is a bit outdated but it does the job I expect. So a wild hair grew on my butt and with some of the free credits I earned I used to start my own CC. So no use of my own monetary credits used, no foul. Tell you what though. My personal opinion is that the "Directors" of said club have a bit of an ego issue. I was dropped immediately as a friend. Better for me I say. Enough of the preamble and to what this CC owners get.

Other than personal ownership of a virtual reality CC and some perks that are included there is nothing else I get in this context. What I do get otherwise is a CC that fits me.

No strict rules and regs this allows me not to have to watch members like I was the CIA>more time for golf and forums. Open to anyone who wants to join this way I don't have to pay to run background checks>more money for equipment and gifts to CC members. No requirements for members to play daily and use passes>more members are apt to have an enjoyable WGT experience that way and not quit playing the game. There's more but basically I get the satisfaction of utilizing the WGT site to make it fun for me.

So in short, I created the CC so that anyone that is satisfied with using WGT and is having fun can join and not have to worry about losing any of that.

Please note that these are solely my opinions regarding Mulligan Manor only. I'm not claiming that ANY OTHER CC is "good"or "bad". Each Country Club is created to the owners own specifications. I have no right to judge their decision and no desire to do so. It's just a simple matter of if you like what you see JOIN. Don't like what you see don't join. If you become a member and later you decide you don't like it LEAVE. Simple as that. Stop hating and spend time creating your own if it's that important to you.

RSS