Help › Forums

Squirrel Nutz saying Goodby

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 24 2015 1:21 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 12:37 PM

It really makes me sad to be writing this. WGT has finally gotten rid of me. I have been here 5 years this month, Along the way I have made a lot of fantastic friends, made Legend the old fashion way, Totally Honest. I was just a hair away from making level 100 then it all hit the skids. My goals were never as lofty as some, my skills would not let me aim that high. There were times I know that I may have handed out a little abuse. Believe me, I got it back a hundred fold. I spent way more of my real money than I care to think of. I am fine with that knowing that over 75% of it was gifts for other players and not blown on myself. 

As I said, I had no great expectations as far as my average and stats went. The only thing I cared about was seeing how long I could go and never miss a day. There were countless times I would be traveling and pull into a rest stop at night. Put the lap top on my trunk and pull out the Verizon Pantech just so I could get a hole in. I did whatever I had to do to get that damn CDP. I know this is silly and means absolutely nothing other than the xp's. WGT decided to take these away from me. I was at 1566 consecutive days the last night I played. This is almost 4 1/2 years straight out of the 5 I have been here.

When I played the following night, it was well within my time range (I think I would know after 1566 straight). I played 1 hole and it said 1 day played. I contacted member services and they responded, sometimes a player doesn't realize they missed their time. We are sorry but we don't have the tools to correct it. I know I played the hole, my wife was mad because I made her pause a movie we were watching so I could get the hole in. 

Any how, if they don't have the tools to fix that then I have no faith in them being able to fix anything except more adds, new high dollar equipment and crazy priced balls. I will keep my member account open just in case any one wants to say hello. Send me a message, I'll see it on my phone and get back to you asap.

It has been a pleasure knowing you all and a damn hysterical hoot knowing a few of you.

Rich

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 12:50 PM

You will be missed Winn25 . I understand you are mad at WGT  , But dont give up on your friends .

OPY

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 12:52 PM

Hate to see you give it up because of that Rich. You're one the very, very few "good" people on here. But, I definitely understand the anger and disappointment. 

Just keep at it. I think it only takes a week or so to get back to 880 per day. 

Jay

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 1:01 PM

take care Rich...you will be missed

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 1:08 PM

That's a damn shame Rich, sorry to hear you're packin' your tent.Yep, you will be missed, it's been fun.

photo squirrelbus_zpsd80f76cd.jpg

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 1:43 PM

We all need a break now and then, so it's not all bad.  Funny that they say, "We don't have the tools to correct that."  Seems they don't have the tools to fix a lot of things that are broken around here.

In the meantime keep your nuts dry and...

...when life hands you lemons, steal a better car.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 2:04 PM

renniw52:
    I was at 1566 consecutive days

That's some achievement Rich . . . probably a world record in fact! :)

I'm sure you're dead peed off about it but if we all quit when WGT peed us off there'd be nobody left on here lol.

Take some time out for sure buddy and if you don't miss the game I wish you all the best but if you do we'll all be glad to see you back :)

Love and peace

Skip

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 2:09 PM

Good bye Renniw, hello Rich. Enough is enough, no matter what it is.

I'm glad that you stayed around long enough to make a personal meeting at your home possible. Others, a few years back, chickened out, you didn't. This game may be limited, but memory will persist.

Have a good time, you and your great folks!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 2:37 PM

You will be sorely missed Rich m8, like you have been these last few weeks.....

You know where we are bud if you ever feel like hitting a few ;-)

TC

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 3:51 PM

Take care Mr Nutz and use this opportunity to clean all the sand from your undercarriage.  ; )

• PAGES
RSS