Squirrel Nutz saying Goodby

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 24 2015 1:21 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 3:54 PM

Mushy01:
    You know where we are bud if you ever feel like hitting a few ;-)

Mushy and I had a game last night , And were talking about how we have not seen you in a while ,    

• BIGAL123
    202 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 4:01 PM

Rich -

Hope you have an opportunity to continue and enjoy WGT golf.  

We will all miss your comments in the forums and you will be missed if you decide to stay away.

Best of everything to you and yours !!

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 5:37 PM

noooooo rich....NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 7:29 PM

renniw52:
    if they don't have the tools to fix that then I have no faith in them being able to fix anything

And therein lies the truth (as pointed out by Mark), the game is broken with bugs galore that drives players away.

For a long time I played to keep up my consecutive days and lost them with the same glitch. Personally it was the best thing that could have ever happened, as it made me fully realise I was playing for all the wrong reasons. 

If you are not enjoying the game, do not play at all is my recommendation.....there is no incentive once you hit the 90s in levels as the clubs are good enough for the majority of players.

So my advice Rich is take some time off and come back for the reasons you once loved the game.....to play with friends and have fun, regardless of the score. 

If only the game had some stability (back to the first point)  - lets all hope someday they will have the capability to fix (and prevent) bugs before more players leave.

It is not rocket science.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 11:34 PM

Sad to see you go Rich.   I'm sure we'll all get to that point someday.  Don't stay away for good though.   Stop in every now and then to say hello and let us know how you be.  :)

Keep in touch.

Hazen

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 2:11 PM

So sad to see you go my squirrely friend.

You were one of the first legends to give me good advice when I first happened on this crazy game and for that I will always be grateful.

Even more so, I am hrateful for all the laughs you have provided and also the thought provoking posts you have made on these fora.

Vaya con dios amigo!

Kelly

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 12:46 PM

Like they say " if it's to hot in the kitchen, get the fu(kout "

Till next time...

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 1:21 PM

Sad to see you go Rich. You may not of been 1 of the top guys on the course but you were certainly 1 of the best off it. That goes a long way in my book.

• PAGES
RSS