Forums

Help › Forums

golf games with quitters

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 26 2015 1:45 AM (4 replies)
  • willyjhopuky1
    23 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 9:55 AM

what can you do about playing a game and your opponent stopping in middle of round? i have had that happen 2 times and it pisses me.

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 5:43 PM

willyjhopuky1:

what can you do about playing a game and your opponent stopping in middle of round? i have had that happen 2 times and it pisses me.

You can't do anything about it. Only thing you can do is build up a good team of friends you trust and when they leave a game, you know it's because of all the bugs and glitches that happen all the time. And  they will apologise for getting booted out of a game that wasn't their fault.

• willyjhopuky1
    23 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 11:36 AM

thanks

• baileydriver
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 6:06 PM

Hi, I am getting the same problem as you. Why do people accept a game and then  disconectt when they get  behind. i have never not finished a game even when i can't win  I still carry on to the end.

Cheers.

• David7578
    34 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 1:45 AM

Most of the time you can tell the difference between a quitter and a bug. Not always though.

Had 2 crashes on iPad due to the chat system that crashes when your time limit reaches 0. And since you can't save the message for next shot, it's a bit hard to finish you sentence at times...

9 holers quitters are the most annoying, they play till the last putt and forfeit there, stripping you of over 100Xps.

The other cumbersome forfeit is the reconnect one that is almost 2 minutes long. That's a hell of a long wait and almost never ends up in the game resuming. I think it only happened 5 times (maybe less) in 50 iterations that the game actually resumed.

That's life.

RSS