Forums

Help › Forums

FIX FIX FIX

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 24 2015 10:08 AM (9 replies)
  • willy53
    42 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 11:09 AM

That's all I can really say about this game and this company, they don't seem to want to do anything about all the load problems I and other players are experiencing!, the've already had your cash and don't seem to give a crap whether you are able to play the game or not, even then if you're not paying you aint playing they will see to that by making it impossible to score anything like a decent round. I know I might get lambasted for these comments,  but before making any remarks derogatory or otherwise just ask yourself how much have you spent on this game assuming your game is still running o.k., I've spent nothing since reaching master level, and I don't think I'll ever get past this level WGT will see to that???

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 12:27 PM

Sorry Willy but if you dont get past master it will be because of yourself and nobody else

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 12:56 PM

willy53:
    just ask yourself how much have you spent on this game assuming your game is still running o.k.

Have spent hardly any of my own money and game has played fine for me pretty much since I've started playing.   I must admit thought that I have had to do some tweaking to maintain a pleasurable playing experience.... like routine computer maintenance and clearing cache/cookies and stuff.   

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 4:28 PM

Been playing for 4 years now and have never spent a penny out of pocket . But thats totally due to the fact that I have always taken full advantage of the free credit offers . Currently L99 Tour Legend so yes you can play this game for free . But for players outside of the US it may be different due to the market and lack of offers available to them .

To a degree you will have issues on your end . Most can be fixed if you simply do some maintenance on your part . Try different browsers Comodo Dragon or Ice dragon and try maxthon cloud browser as well . You may even need to try a different internet provider too.

There should be an update coming in the next couple of days so hopefully some of the games issues will be fixed this time round . Let`s hope for the best . :-)

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 2:12 AM

lonniescott711:
    There should be an update coming in the next couple of days so hopefully some of the games issues will be fixed left as is, and some new issues will be added

Is that what you meant to say? Figured it might have been a typo or something :-)

• willy53
    42 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 5:42 AM

Thanks to all who have replied, I have tried everything I'm going to as far emptying cache and using different browser's etc., it's just so frustrating that it doesn't load the game because it can't get passed the damn adverts, so you have reboot the computer all the time, very very boring, it also plays some of the adverts in the background while you're on the first hole, like I said this is something that has only started in the last month or so, and as for my provider that's Virgin Media, which I think is pretty good. Also while I'm having a moan about things I still can't understand why I seem to do alright on uneven lies, win a couple of credits now and then, but can't seem to get anywhere on normal games so end up forfeiting most of them, normal stroke play sometimes plays like uneven lies but without the clues as to how it lies, all suggestions greatly appreciated, good or bad. THANKS.   

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 5:49 AM

lonniescott711:
    There should be an update coming in the next couple of days

Nobody has promised an update for a given date - they only stated that there will be none in July.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 6:46 AM

Willy give Maxthon Browser a try it comes with an Adblock works very well this will help solve part of your problems plus it runs the game fairly smoothly

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 8:56 AM

alosso:

lonniescott711:
    There should be an update coming in the next couple of days

Nobody has promised an update for a given date - they only stated that there will be none in July.

End of the month has been the normal SOP for updates for a good while Alosso . I havent seen any thing from WGT  stating there would be no updates for this month . But thats not unusual as we both know . But at the same time they just cant keep sitting back and letting the game go to crap for much longer .

No disrespect to you but sure hope that you are wrong on this one Alosso which you probably wont be but for once I hope you are . :-)

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 10:08 AM

Dunno if wrong or right - I only copied this from a "downtime" thread of early July (far down the page, emphasis by me):

WGTdbloshoe:

No changes everyone this was some backend fixes that had to be deployed tonight.  We shouldn't have another one until the end of the month.    - WGTdbloshoe

I'm pretty sure that there will be downtimes coming but I won't hope for any specific bug fixes - they come randomly and unheralded.

Still, they are WGT & HYTT, hope is futile ;)

RSS