Help › Forums

Country Club Membership

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 5 2015 12:21 PM (7 replies)
  • tkofron
    19 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 3:50 PM

Help.....

I am trying to gain membership to a Country Club, but am having trouble receiving a reply to my membership request.  I was part of another Club until the owner began chastising ALL of the members because of a disagreement.  I just checked and that Club has only one member (the owner).  Everyone has resigned.  Anyone need a Tour Master that plays daily and almost all club tournaments?  Let me know...

• AQUAWRAP
    648 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 6:47 PM

Look up  UNITED FEDERATION OF VIRTUAL GOLF, send me a message I will invite you.

Steve

• willyjhopuky1
    23 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 8:17 PM

i would love to have you at wildcat lodge! just trying to get members.

• ParGuy53
    15 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 9:04 PM

Hey tkofron,

I'm the owner of The Screaming Eagles club, we'd be proud to have you join.!!

• JuhisH
    533 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 11:44 PM

You are welcome to B-A-D CC any time!

Juhis 

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:55 AM

Hi tkofron,

I have sent  you a club invite to join The New Weed Wackers CC..

It is a small club of 25 members who enjoy their Golf.. Most of the members are a bit mad but don't let that put you off at least having a look.. We put on a variety of tournaments and weekly games and members are encouraged to create one of their own...

We do not play for credits but some of the tourneys do have a small prize for the winner..

It is a main rule in the club that members play at least 1 club game a week.. The other rule is to join in and enjoy yourself.. All members are very friendly and welcome invites for a game so it is a good idea to make and take as many friend invites as you can..

Try it out and you will be welcome..

Mel1950

Owner

• DAputts
    1,896 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 8:07 AM

Not always greener...

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 12:21 PM

Feel you may be sorted but if not Spartans will be happy to have you as member.

I run an advert on country club corner for more info

Happy hitting

RSS