Forums

Help › Forums

The National WGT Enquirer Report - Game Complaint!

Thu, Sep 10 2015 1:02 PM (24 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2015 2:20 PM

2 thumbs up

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2015 2:46 PM

Andyson m'friend, once again you never cease to amaze ! I really liked your composure, and ability to focus on the shot at hand, right up 'til the dinosaur ate your avatar, which would be a tad disconcerting to most of us. I'm sure WGT will be all up into " fixin' " stuff again tho' so hang on fer the ride, it'll be anything but smooth.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2015 2:58 PM

Kool Aid ..      lol

OPY

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2015 5:22 PM

Hey Daddy-O.....fun, fun, fun !!! Inspiration via the free, good ol' Scottsdale furnice? Incidently, my lazer enhanced, 20/17 eyes took notice of the fact that you were moved to Champion. I, along with many, are in wonder of how a solid TL is able to stoop  to it and embrace the luster of a 10 carat, gold plated ornament. Was it the 250 scoots that made it OK ?  ~ Lily ~

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2015 5:32 PM

Andy my son 

You Excelled this time 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2015 7:08 PM

SweetiePie:
    Hey Daddy-O..........Incidently, my lazer enhanced, 20/17 eyes took notice of the fact that you were moved to Champion. I

Hey Kidd-O.....uh-uh, no way Jose', nein, nyet did I move to Champion!  And not in this life will I.  I think you lasered in on the "Advance to Champion to earn 250 f'n credits" statement!

Thanks! It was fun, fun, fun doing that video!

Andy

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2015 11:53 AM

andyson:

SweetiePie:
    Hey Daddy-O..........Incidently, my lazer enhanced, 20/17 eyes took notice of the fact that you were moved to Champion. I

Hey Kidd-O.....uh-uh, no way Jose', nein, nyet did I move to Champion!  And not in this life will I.  I think you lasered in on the "Advance to Champion to earn 250 f'n credits" statement!

Thanks! It was fun, fun, fun doing that video!

Andy

Ah...it must be the hazzard of farsightedness 'cause I didn't think you would. Nobody really good like you has succumbed or been forced into it yet, that I can see.   ~Lil' 

RSS