Complete Offers page

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 22 2015 9:19 AM (7 replies)
  • bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 8:11 AM

Anyone else getting this?

"We can't find this page.

This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Go back"

I've been getting it since last Thursday.  My ad block is disabled and I have the browser set to accept cookies.  BTW, I'm using the same browser and settings as I was when getting the page the day before.

(There is also no contact support button/link.)

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 10:04 AM

Now the main page shows, but every offer clicked shows the above message.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2015 11:10 AM

bluzgolf:

Now the main page shows, but every offer clicked shows the above message.

I get them too,  it's to be expected really.  The offer was already completed.   I just keep checking back periodically throughout the day to see when the offer is available again.

Some of them you can do more than once, some even as much as 30 times.  I keep doing them until I get the screen and then try again tomorrow.

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 8:39 AM

Thing is, every single offer gives me that message, even ones I had never done.  Plus when I try the contact support link I get the same error message.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 12:38 PM

try posting a screenshot of the error message.   The link you posted takes me to the page like it should. 

Have you tried a different browser?  or another computer?    I know some offers won't work for me at work but my home computer they will.

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:10 PM

I tried another browser, cleared everything, still nada.  

I remembered I have trialpay's email.  I sent them a note.

(The link was just part of the message copy I did.  I didn't insert one. )

Strangest part is, everything was fine until a week ago.

Error screenshot

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 9:11 AM

hpurey:

I get them too,  it's to be expected really.  The offer was already completed.   I just keep checking back periodically throughout the day to see when the offer is available again.

Some of them you can do more than once, some even as much as 30 times.  I keep doing them until I get the screen and then try again tomorrow.

Ooops,  was misunderstanding the OP's original point.   I was thinking it was the "you've already completed this offer"  page.   Until I got this a minute ago while at work,  cough cough.  LOL

Apparently those offers for 8 credits, even though you can do some repeatedly, seems to make you look bad in some way.  :(

Oh well, maybe they will start working again in the future.  

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 9:19 AM
RSS