Forums

Help › Forums

~Madden~

Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:17 PM (4 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 11:25 AM

I do respect John Madden, the coach, but confess his Xbox game ad has made me wonder...I just know there is an enormous demographic that the ad appeals to...no, something beyond appeal. I just know that so many 'dudes' get hyper-slick and all jellied-up just to get their greasy dick-beatin' hands on that new game...you know, and then chill back with some of those 'Po-boy' chicken wings (duh, with x-tra Ranch dressing), and of course, a 30-pac of mouth watering Miller Lite. First off, chicken wings rank right up there with the gizzard and neck...and belong in the same neat packet that is thrown into the garbage. Second, you can get Ranch now, anywhere...Jack-in the-Box, Booger King, IHOP, KFC...all the finer eateries. The problem is, it is all grim tasting. There is only one worth eating...the original Hidden Valley Ranch. Even still, it must be the powdered-in the packet one that demands the use of buttermilk. Futhermore, it must be real-churned buttermilk. If you use that cultured crap, you're whacking everbody off. Third, Miller Lite is as low-end as one can go. No alcohol, and the flavor is simply awful. 30 ?

Yes, the game is big. Wanted by all Men and boyz. All that aspire to Neanderthal stature, just like gran'-pappy did. Wishin' and waitin' for that first bouncin' bundle of joy whose lucky gene will keep his knuckles from dragging in the manure. Ah yes, ...Back Street Boyz...Boyz in da Hood...Beastie Boyz...Boyz to Men...Men at Work...Mad Men...Mad Cow germs....

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 11:57 AM

you ok?  ~SP~ , hugz :) , well i used to play madden back in the day cause im a big sports fan & it was fun to play my fav team & players, men just love that game no matter what age . & i have to admit i used to listen to Boyz to Men too hehe, chicken wings & beer go together on Sundays especially when its football time! so....  i hope to keep my miller lite off the ground cause my cro-magnon arms are very long :))  ..

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 12:04 PM

Ya ever gonna change that dress ?   

;-)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:15 PM

alcaucin:

;-)

It is hard Andy. It has evolved into the now misunderstood, yet heard everyday comment in the "Slim Fast" bit by Marie Osmond, I suppose...you know, when she speaks of "That Little Black Dress moment" that she is not in the mood for because of confusing excuses. I have no idea what she is relating to now that the dress went off to Goodwill years ago to provide a freeloadin' tramp with her "Little Black Dress" moment because she understands it and is in the mood  ~ SP ~

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:17 PM

alcaucin:

;-)

It is hard Andy. It has evolved into the now misunderstood, yet heard everyday comment in the "Slim Fast" bit by Marie Osmond, I suppose...you know, when she speaks of "That Little Black Dress moment" that she is not in the mood for because of confusing excuses. I have no idea what she is relating to now that the dress went off to Goodwill years ago to provide a freeloadin' tramp with her "Little Black Dress" moment because she understands it and is in the mood  ~ SP ~

RSS