Forums

Help › Forums

Fantasy Football - Looking for One

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 6 2015 3:23 PM (0 replies)
  • PhiEaglesFan
    617 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 3:23 PM

This is going against my better judgement, as attempts to crowd-source player(s) in the past always seem to result in inactive managers. However...

We have a 24-team Yahoo fantasy football league that has been running for 6 years and is heading into our 7th season.  Over the years we've expanded from a single 10-team league to two12-team leagues that employ a promotion/relegation concept at the end of the season.  We are not "experts" per se, but we we watch football, love the game and generally know what we're doing.

We've had trouble locating a new manager since one of our older guys had to drop out a few weeks ago.  I'm generally picky about who plays because again, nothing worse than an inactive manager.

Our draft is tonight at 9:00PM ET, so not a lot of time to sign up if you are interested.  I'm looking for someone with these qualifications:

• Working to decent knowledge of Fantasy Football and the NFL
    • Will remain active all season, setting lineups each week, swapping players etc.
    • Is not already overextended with 16 other FF leagues.
    • Interested in becoming a permanent league member for future seasons.

If you're interested and can meet these qualifications, please reply to this thread before 8:00 pm ET (so basically in the next 60 minutes).  This league is free to play.

Again, this is a well established league with player experience ranging anywhere from 2 to 6 years just in this league alone.  You'll find some decent competition here.   Our opening is for Division II, and with a good season you could be promoted to Division I as soon as next season. Fun stuff.

Thanks

*edit* Got someone!

RSS