Help › Forums

more computer help please .

Tue, Sep 15 2015 5:19 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • craigswan
    31,556 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 11:57 PM

update .

Computer tech tells me the usb port blew up because when I let the computer upgrade as requested it could not cope because I had not accepted the invitation to download the free windows 10 . I now have to cancel MacAfee protection and accept windows Microsoft defender . Whatever .

Getting computer back tomorrow and for £40 my mouse better be working . Just scored a four over par for 9 holes at st Andrews using that awful pad thing .

Thanks for your help guys and girls . Tomorrow is the big day . I have wgt withdrawal symptons.

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 12:14 AM
     craigswan :
    Computer tech tells me the usb port blew up because when I let the computer upgrade as requested it could not cope because I had not accepted the invitation to download the free windows 10.

He should give up computer repairs and go into comedy with lines like that.  : )

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 5:19 AM

ScottHope:

craigswan :
    Computer tech tells me the usb port blew up because when I let the computer upgrade as requested it could not cope because I had not accepted the invitation to download the free windows 10.

He should give up computer repairs and go into comedy with lines like that.  : )

He is going into stand up but he has some glitches to fix at Pebble Beach first.

• PAGES
RSS