2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 12:32 PM

Its a gas - welcome and have fun 2man

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 1:18 PM

2manTiger:

joined not too long ago, cool place, nice people

Y'll be sorry...you will become addicted and want to get better and better...start buying better clubs and pretty soon you will be broke, but you will be breaking par almost every day. Good luck and have fun.  :))

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 1:57 PM

Well Hullo Tiger.

I have but two tips,and only two.

Fight it.

Don't fight it.

Never retreat.

Surrender to it.

Stay calm.

Get mad.

Buy the best you can.

Don't spend a penny.

Become a legend.

Do not advance past Tour Pro.

And that,I think,in those two top tips,sums up an experience that one day you will regret not having taken,if you hadn't not already taken it.

Simples.

Lizzie

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 1:58 PM

Well Hullo Tiger.

I have but two tips,and only two.

Fight it.

Don't fight it.

Never retreat

Surrender to it.

Stay calm.

Get mad.

Buy the best you can.

Don't spend a penny.

Become a legend.

Do not advance past Tour Pro.

And that,I think,in those two top tips,sums up an experience that one day you will regret not having taken,if you hadn't not already taken it.

Simples.

Lizzie

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 2:03 PM

Oh,and one more thing.

Always post everything twice.

Unless you already did post it before the second time,in which case,one is perfectly acceptable,except where your point could only be made by having posted twice in the first instance.

Other than that,I think mostly you will find everything here more or less than simple.

Apart from some people who tend to be apt to be trying,in a trying sort of way.In which case,refer back to your original first post,unless you posted it more than once,or even twice,oddly enough.

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 2:47 PM

Stop!  You're killing me!

Hey, wasn't that the name of a Two Ronnies sketch, starring, oddly enough, The Two Ronnies (Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbett for those who don't know The Two Ronnies) as Charley Farley and Pigsy Malone?  I think it was.

Anyway, back to killing me.  No, not back to killing me, back to you're killing me.  No, not you're killing me, your posts are killing me.  I am in total hysterics and at times I'm struggling to breathe!  Luckily, I'm not asthmatic or anything like that, otherwise it could be serious.  And the neighbours, what will they be thinking with all the laughter coming from my house.

I might have to put in a request to WGT to put a SERIOUS HEALTH WARNING on your posts Lizzie.  Sorry to have to do it, but some members may not be in as good health as I am.  And you wouldn't want manslaughter on yer hands now would ya?  Just imagine... post mortem - died of reading forum posts.  Or the headstone reading "Here lies Xnnnnnn" (a purely random set of characters to denote absolutely anyone), "Born 1990, died 2011 - thanks Lizzie".  You wouldn't want to see that now, would you.

I'm sorry, just has to be done.

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 2:50 PM

Nope, I've changed my mind, you keep posting beaut.  Just like Readers Digest says, laughter is the best medicine.  And if I die, I'd rather die laughing.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 3:09 PM

I just do have one request,in the event of my dying.

I don't want to be there when I do.

An' I'm not even laughing.

• CoosBayCarol
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 7:18 PM

I am new.

I am blue too.

Readying up for my first round. I got some tutorials. Think I cn try this.

• PAGES
RSS