Forums

Help › Forums

Birthday

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 28 2015 5:30 AM (8 replies)
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 3:20 PM

Hi friendly golfers  today is my 56 th birthday  hope i dont sound like a beg-er  i could sure use some Niki Level 71 balls  if anyone has any extra credits to help with, Thank you all and good golfing  

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 3:36 PM

Sure

Happy Birthday.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 5:06 PM

couldn't you at least have posted a pic of playboy bunny in a string bikini like the rest do?......lol

Happy Birthday....and here's to many more.

ct

• imabgood
    12 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 5:25 PM

could ask your friends      oh never mind happy birthday

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 11:17 PM

Yes,  you sound like a beggar.  A  tour legend, with only 8 friends.  Been here 5 years. In that time you certainly should have learned how to acquire credits besides begging.

I hope you enjoy your birthday, and will have many more.

At 56 1/2 years I had my 1st major heart attack, and 2 weeks later had open chest 3 way bypass surgery.  That was many! years ago.  I have been fortunate,  perhaps you will be also.   My nickle.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 4:10 AM

"Yes,  you sound like a beggar.  A  tour legend, with only 8 friends.  Been here 5 years. In that time you certainly should have learned how to acquire credits besides begging."

LOL....^^^^^^^ that

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 6:38 AM

EdwardRo:

Hi friendly golfers  today is my 56 th birthday  hope i dont sound like a beg-er  i could sure use some Niki Level 71 balls  if anyone has any extra credits to help with, Thank you all and good golfing  

Happy Birthday Eddy !! `````allow me.....hoping not to sound beggarly isn't working. Nevertheless, the "Hi friendly golfers" opening ice breaker was a clever touch along with the subtle assumed close "Thank you all.." bit. The specific ball choice, however, comes off a little bit too picky, you know, a beggar requesting Nike's is hard to square. But who knows, after all you are only interested in the "extra credits". This may work for you....:-|

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 6:55 AM

beg-er ?

...spelling "beggar" correctly wouldn't have hurt, either....quick check on google would have done it.......just sayin'.

ps....very nicely addressed, SP....:)

RSS