Forums

Help › Forums

Hello everyone on WGT.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 16 2011 6:01 PM (9 replies)
  • Mariannegolo
    71 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 4:52 PM

Since I've played here I have met some very rude people, Thanks to the ones who are not.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 6:40 PM

I have met just three bad apples,two of which I have never heard from again,and one who continues to leave consistently bad(juvenile) advice on these forums,and has thus rendered any kind of justice I might have meted out redundant.He doesnt need me to tell him off and make him look small-he can do that just fine all by himself.It is my firm belief that he drives(badly no doubt) a big red flashy sports car in an effort to make up for his woefully inadequate life skills.

That said,I think you will find here enough and more of the right kind of peoples,I certainly have.

Lizzie

• Mariannegolo
    71 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 8:50 AM

I have actually been told to F#$$# off, just for inviting people. I play golf in real life and thankfully I have never met rude people on the courses. Just a note: that perhaps they are not aware of golf course ediqitte. I am here to play golf and learn this game, so don't assume anything different.  

• Mariannegolo
    71 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 9:13 AM

Thank you Lizzie, perhaps you and I could play a round sometimes.  

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 9:25 AM

Mariannegolo:

I have actually been told to F#$# off, just for inviting people. I play golf in real life and thankfully I have never met rude people on the courses. Just a note: that perhaps they are not aware of golf course ediqitte. I am here to play golf and learn this game, so don't assume anything different.  

They are not worthy of anyone's friendship.....Enjoy Marianne

• Mariannegolo
    71 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 9:31 AM

Thank you SGTBilko looking forward to playing sometimes.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 10:43 AM

They are losers here and it the their miserable real life so it is easy to dismiss them for what they are.

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 4:48 PM

dont let the bad apples discourage you, there are many good people on here  ....perhaps you might want to think of joining a club to meet good people that will help you

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 5:14 PM

Mariannegolo:
    Since I've played here I have met some very rude people

Report abusive behavior directly to WGT.  Contact info is at the bottom of this page.

Joey

• golfinut2
    66 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 6:01 PM

Lizzie,

A very well articulated article. It is very adult of you to not mention anyone by name. I have not had the displeasure of meeting anyone of the caliber person you speak of and hopefully won't in the future. If your posted picture is any indication of your age you are mature well beyond your years.

Cheers-golfinut2

RSS