Forums

Help › Forums

A LEVEL 60 HACK!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Jan 17 2011 10:42 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 11:39 AM

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? IS THIS GUY CHEATING???? HE HAS BETTER EQUIPMENT THAN MOST AND HITTING FROM THE LADIES TEES!? SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THATS POSSIBLE! MOROCCAN111 IS HIS NAME IF YOU WANT TO SEE!

HAWK

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 12:00 PM

KJHAWK2:

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? IS THIS GUY CHEATING???? HE HAS BETTER EQUIPMENT THAN MOST AND HITTING FROM THE LADIES TEES!? SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THATS POSSIBLE! MOROCCAN111 IS HIS NAME IF YOU WANT TO SEE!

HAWK

it seems that most of playing has been match play and he has an unbelievable record. He has played only 4 ranked rounds that affect his tier so he won't advance.If very many of those M/P rounds were M/PC then it is very possible that we are looking at a multi accounter who is using his previous experience to gain credits. But if you see this kind of record from someone inviting you to play a MPC then run!!! He will eat your lunch. by the way though it is against WGT forum policy to call out a player in the forums like you did. If you have suspicions about a player send it to WGT via an E-mail to members@worldgolftour.com

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 12:02 PM

cant find his profile did wgt kill it wow

• RobNE
    74 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 2:42 PM

Morocan took me out the other day in a MP game.  Then I looked at his profile and it was Master's and TPs a-plenty in his bedpost notches.

I was one up after one as well.  Then he turned it on; and I also fouled up a few...

He can play, just not playing ranked rounds, so that's how his Tier is still hack.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 10:36 PM

was is just  match play or match play challenge?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 11:04 PM

i always go into a game full of my own confidence and play to my own game but somewhere in the back of my mind i like to respect the fact that i don't have any god given right to win against lower tiers all the time just cause i'm a TM.

although the moroccan dude's account now seems to be sleeping with the fishes, most likely he's hit more than a ton of practise rounds but slimmed down a lot on the ranked ones and concentrated on MP's instead.

most likely the moroccan dude is just a kiddy....else he'd step up to the plate like a man and try to beat you fair and square.

tbe

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 7:52 AM

Can someone explain to me, something I just cannot fathom...

In WGT you play for credits.  And what can you do with those credits?  Buy virtual equipment.  And when you have all the virtual equipment WGT allows you to have, then what?  What do you do with all the credits you rack up?  It's not as if you can turn them into money, or can you??

Like I said, I cannot for the life of me figure out why someone is so desperate to win useless credits by creating multiple accounts and pretending they are not good.  Some people must lead some really sad lives, that's all I can say!

This is JUST A GAME!  For fun!  Treat is as such.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 8:37 AM

MioKontic:
    In WGT you play for credits.  And what can you do with those credits?  Buy virtual equipment.  And when you have all the virtual equipment WGT allows you to have, then what?  What do you do with all the credits you rack up? 

Mio, this is what you use your excess credits for. Hopefully WGT will keep the collection updated as the inventory will be out dated by the time someone has enough credits to make a big ticket purchase.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 9:06 AM

The account is still active, but it has been misspelled in this thread.

Also, his MPC record is not very impressive:

VS. Hack 22 - 7
    VS. Amateur 13 - 5
    VS. Pro 28 - 10
    VS. Tour Pro 21 - 21
    VS. Master 11 - 8
    VS. Tour Master 1 - 7
    VS. Legend 0 - 3

Wouldn't really consider him to be a huge problem.  If a good player (top 50% legend) were to do what he is doing, though, that record would be more like 150-2.  He probably ought to be a Tour Pro, but we're not talking about a completely ridiculous sandbagger... and it's well within the rules to sandbag in MPC!

Richard4168:
    Mio, this is what you use your excess credits for. Hopefully WGT will keep the collection updated as the inventory will be out dated by the time someone has enough credits to make a big ticket purchase.

Nobody will ever have enough for anything other than the gift cards unless something changes... except perhaps an MPC sandbagger.  Won't happen from RG wins, that's for sure.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 9:44 AM

As pointed out from the beginning of these new ridiculous TIERS, sandbagging is even more rampant than ever. The fact that lower tiers can use equipment that clearly should be for Legends only is a total joke. 280 yard driver from the MASTER tees, gimmee a crack at that sometime!!!!! WGT basically told all longtime members (who supported this site, when quite frankly was pretty lame) to go smack 3 irons into frozen ponds disguised as greens. WGT has turned a blind eye to their own T&S (no multiple accounts) I lost count after the first 100 or so who were revealed. This is not a shock that people now are re-starting their WGT life, with credits so much easier to collect at the lower tiers. I just played a TM with a 61.78 average!!!!!!! the lowest my average has ever been is 64. Yet, along with I'm sure countless others I woke up one morning in Sept. a LEGEND. Well I got to tell you I certainly don't play very legendary. Get ready for Jbenny12, soon to be teeing off at master tee box near you. JB   

• PAGES
RSS