Forums

Help › Forums

I have a Question

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 10 2015 8:15 AM (6 replies)
  • BruceTantish
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 6:25 AM

Say the Owner of Your Country Club Passed away and no officers  were appointed.. Is there a way to appoint  and have someone else take over ownership? we have several members But Our Owner has since passed away and no officers  to allow new members to the club...Any thoughts?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 6:33 AM

You don't seem to be in a club. This has happened a couple of times and WGT seems to have made arrangements for another member to take over.

• BruceTantish
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 6:39 AM

I was in Hazelaire Downs , but left about a year ago.. since then Harleyableson the owner passed away..i was invited by the  members to rejoin since I have returned and it seems I cannot  as Robin Harleyableson  has passed onif there is a way to pass it on to another member please link me so I can pass it on to ChrisEFF  or bbc2..

• BruceTantish
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 7:07 AM

Any help would be great  Hazelaire Downs  owner passed away , CHRISEFF or bbc2 haave the details .I have been invited but  since Harleyableson is passed on  I can not be accepted,

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 7:37 AM

R.I.P.  Harleyableson.

• BruceTantish
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 6:18 AM

HOW do we contact  to resolve this??  I can have any one of the 12 members step up ChrisEFF has the highest score and has pretty much been around since day 1 of the clubhouse HAZELAIRE DOWNS... BUT we need to know who to contact to arrange the transfer.,  

PS:

Thanks all For the Condolences for our dear friend Robin aka Harleyabelson, may he rest in peace with God.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 8:15 AM

Contact WGT through Customer Support and let them know about the situation . They will let you know what to do .

RSS