Forums

Help › Forums

I'm not Pro

Thu, Jan 20 2011 8:44 AM (4 replies)
  • Turtleone
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 6:12 PM

Somehow when I registered long ago my player status was listed as Pro - the fact is - I am just Amature at best.

Can someone tell me exactly how to change this error in my Profile?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Turtleone

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 7:02 PM

You are now after the changes that were made to the new tier system this past summer! It is what it is and cannot be changed.

• iavinilawoods
    26 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 7:51 AM

it is what it is and me thinks its a big ripp offf..........game play sucks hit middle of bar and ball goes where ever.......hit identical shot in identical situation and get different results....how......and how are people winning tournement after tournement and still a amature.....ive never won and im pro......whatever i am not about to send you people any more money just to be constantly screwed by perfict hits that fly left......some real cheating going on here at this site but i guess its the american way now days

• iavinilawoods
    26 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 8:22 AM

just a way to get you to spend more money

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 8:44 AM

People need too stop  spending money then!1 wgt  wont do nothing if mugzz  keep  sending them  money are they?

Example  you  buy 3 balls ,guess what within a week they disappear,they seem too find the weeds and water a  lot.lol  u  play with the normal  balls guess  what u  dont  lose em so quick.  wonder how wgt  manage too fix this so  it happens? just stop sending money folk an see if they  do anything,id spend nothing on here until  errors are fixed eg- Meter.

RSS