Forums

Help › Forums

credits and this fyber

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 31 2016 6:42 AM (8 replies)
  • golfer5811
    33 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2015 2:07 PM

took up offer on Ladbrokes bingo , sent all relevant info including about 40 screenshots of this and that  ,(what fyber asked for)  this was on 12 oct its now 28th still no credits here ,had email saying they were awaiting confirmation rom Ladbrokes ,then was asked to send screenshots I had already sent , received yet another email telling me to take up yet another offer , do they think pple r stupid ? cmon fyber pay up   ,, this Is 1 lovely scam they have got going, ADVICE TO ALL AVOID THIS LADBROKES AND FYBER LIKE THE PLAGUE ,

• jpfromuk
    627 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 5:51 AM

If you haven't done this one yet, try the William Hill Vegas one for 5,000 credits.  Easy to do and credits appeared in a couple of minutes.  Only put £10.00 in and doubled that up on the Blackjack table.  To cap a good deal, played one slot machine once and won £50.00 then cashed out. If only they all did that.  

• golfer5811
    33 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 9:06 AM

lucky u , already done that 1 received e-mail 2day from fyber ,said it will take 2 or3 weeks for me to get credits ,,,this is what I recieved
    Thank you for your message and the proof you sent!

We are very sorry to hear that the credits are still missing, we will contact our partner and make them aware of the situation.

Please note that it may take up to 2 or 3 weeks to have a response.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience!

Best regards,

Marius
    Fyber Support Team

--
    Fyber - 
    www.fyber.com 

• LWhite3549
    318 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2015 8:28 AM

fyber gave me the runaround too when i sent in a ticket for one of those car insurance quote deals. after a week of sending in screenshots of everything they asked for i finally told them no i'm not going to send in anymore screenshots i've sent in 20 already. and i never heard anything back after that lol. but they are nowhere near as bad as supersonic thieves. they just revoked 660 credits from me for surveys i completed 2 weeks ago. how do you revoke credits from a survey? you either finish it or not. what's next? can they say we weren't paying attention to the videos we watched a month or 2 later? can they just start taking credits whenever they feel like it? this is on top of all the offers i have completed and not been credited for.  i've sent in a ticket to them and wgt but i doubt i'll ever see those credits back. i probably won't hear back from supersonic at all. those pricks don't even have the common decency to pretend like they care. what really bothers me is that these disreputable companies have access to an account that i put real money into. so since i've earned over 9000 credits on supersonic is wgt going to let them take 90 bucks off of my credit card or out of my paypal account if they want to? needless to say i'm REALLY PISSED OFF!!!

• golfer5811
    33 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2015 1:23 PM

I know how u feel this is the latest e-mail I receive from them (Thank you for your message and the proof you sent!

We are very sorry to hear that the credits are still missing, we will contact our partner and make them aware of the situation.

Please note that it may take up to 2 or 3 weeks to have a response.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience!

Best regards,

Marius
    Fyber Support Team)

this is just ridiculous  ,that last e-mail 2 to 3 weeks wait , they r just wanting us to forget about these  credits , i am taking this further going to complain advertising standards agency over here  hey r misinforming the public to scam money from u

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 5:53 AM

LWhite3549:

fyber gave me the runaround too when i sent in a ticket for one of those car insurance quote deals. after a week of sending in screenshots of everything they asked for i finally told them no i'm not going to send in anymore screenshots i've sent in 20 already. and i never heard anything back after that lol. but they are nowhere near as bad as supersonic thieves. they just revoked 660 credits from me for surveys i completed 2 weeks ago. how do you revoke credits from a survey? you either finish it or not. what's next? can they say we weren't paying attention to the videos we watched a month or 2 later? can they just start taking credits whenever they feel like it? this is on top of all the offers i have completed and not been credited for.  i've sent in a ticket to them and wgt but i doubt i'll ever see those credits back. i probably won't hear back from supersonic at all. those pricks don't even have the common decency to pretend like they care. what really bothers me is that these disreputable companies have access to an account that i put real money into. so since i've earned over 9000 credits on supersonic is wgt going to let them take 90 bucks off of my credit card or out of my paypal account if they want to? needless to say i'm REALLY PISSED OFF!!!

Not sure in the US, but in Canada no company is allowed to take money from any account which belongs to you without your authorization and approval. Lots of companies still try that, fitness centers are the main culprits. Once reported the usually face criminal charges relating to credit card and banking laws and end up paying damages.

WGT can tout is UAC all it wants, allowing a third party to access your credit card or bank account for the purpose of removing money would be a huge mistake one I can't see even them being stupid enough to make.

• golfer5811
    33 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 8:45 AM

RECIEVED MY CREDITS TODAY WHOOP TE DO.

• Dsallen
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2016 2:38 AM

I am going through the same nonsense with Fyber - initial auto-response then nothing after I have replied. Very, very poor service. Unimpressed

• Dsallen
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 6:42 AM

After posting here the credits were put into my account within 24 hrs - might be a coincidence - or not?

RSS