Forums

Help › Forums

THE GAME

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 31 2015 7:46 PM (3 replies)
  • waynelokey
    28 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2015 6:43 PM

May I ask why you all have maintenance, you don't improve the game and sure don't fix the problems. The owners of this game don't seem to care because look how it is run. I know this won't be printed just had to speak my piece.

• jrandyh
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2015 7:46 PM

It was obvious to me from the start that WGT never expected the quanaity of players that they got, which may be understandable. What I don't understand is that the problem has never been addressed. Even now I have to double check what I type, because letters are left out. This happens almost everytime I log in.  I am always being booted off in the middle of a game and can't get back in. No other sight on my computer do I have this problem, hence it must be WGT. I like playing this game please fix this problem WGT!!!!!!!!!!!

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2015 3:30 AM

QUOTE: I know this won't be printed just had to speak my piece.

well printed it was hardly controversial, and if  maintenance/ down time was not carried out the game would be a lot worse than it is at present.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2015 9:18 AM

So glad the OP used this everything else section, think it would be a good idea for WGT to create some threads where folk can ask some questions reg of what he speaketh.

oooooo no butter flowerpot.

RSS