Forums

Help › Forums

REPLAY HIGHLIGHTS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 10 2015 7:01 AM (7 replies)
  • RBradshaw103
    23 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 10:53 AM

HOW DO YOU GET A SHOT ON THIS HIGHLIGHTS? I'VE HIT HIO AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEY NEVER SHOW UP. CONFUSED

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 4:35 PM

RBradshaw103:

HOW DO YOU GET A SHOT ON THIS HIGHLIGHTS? I'VE HIT HIO AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEY NEVER SHOW UP. CONFUSED

RBradshaw103:

If the hole doesn't end, it's under options.  If the hole ends on that shot, bottom left corner.

If it ends the match, I don't know how.  My only ever double eagle was a winning shot on BoP5 and I couldn't save it.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 9:16 PM

The replay highlights page is made up of random shots that are sunk. It changes approximately every 12 hours so unless you check it twice a day you'll probably miss yourself. I think it's only shots that you have saved too.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2015 2:54 PM

courteneyfish:

The replay highlights page is made up of random shots that are sunk. It changes approximately every 12 hours so unless you check it twice a day you'll probably miss yourself. I think it's only shots that you have saved too.

Whoops.  I misread the question, methinks.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2015 9:23 PM

courteneyfish:

Wow....I never knew this existed! However, I probably will never look at it either, so it is a pity from my POV that programmers took the time doing this rather than fixing bugs....oh well, can't please us all.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2015 10:14 PM

alanti:

courteneyfish:

Wow....I never knew this existed! However, I probably will never look at it either, so it is a pity from my POV that programmers took the time doing this rather than fixing bugs....oh well, can't please us all.

Alan the replay highlights have been here for several years. Long  before the worst of the bugs showed up.

@ OP there are just so many HIO's everyday that you have to be quite lucky to make it. And my HIO was on there within 5 minute.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2015 10:29 PM

borntobesting:
    Alan the replay highlights have been here for several years.

Gee...I have had a day of learning! Just proves you are never too old to learn something.

Perhaps the programmers were only in the planning stages of bugs then :)

Whilst I can be critical of WGT, I still say it is overall a great game.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 7:01 AM

borntobesting:
    And my HIO was on there within 5 minute.

courteneyfish:
    I think it's only shots that you have saved too.

Did you save that replay ...  curious if Cournteney's statement is correct?

borntobesting:
    replay highlights have been here for several years

I remember looking at them when I first started to get tips on playing the CTTH games.

RSS