Forums

Help › Forums

Hole in one... or not?

Thu, Nov 12 2015 12:24 AM (9 replies)
  • KHarmon5
    160 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 1:36 AM

I got a hole in one while playing a match game. Does this not count in your stats? I did it about 4 hours ago and it's still not there so I am assuming that you don't get credit for it unless it's stroke play?

• PastorJon
    283 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 6:49 PM

Only in stroke play, alas.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 10:32 PM

Only in ranked strokeplay, to be precise.

Most of these stats and awards are limited in this way, except for those named or described differently.

And you have to finish the game - until back in the "Main Menu" - to have it count.

BTW: CTTH Hole in Ones only count towards the award, not in the stats, when they were played from the tee.

edited

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 7:10 AM

alosso:

BTW: CTTH Hole in Ones only count when they were played from the tee.

Not true. CTTH aces count from tee, fairway and rough alike. They show Only in the "Awards" section as "Hole-in-one-CTTH" awards, Not in the "Stats" page. The Stats page shows only completed full stroke-play ranked rounds stats as you said.

I`m not sure about the putting "aces" counting in the Awards though. I remember some discussions about that when we first had a putt/"shot" on a CTTH course. 

Fitz

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 9:35 AM

mefitz:

alosso:

BTW: CTTH Hole in Ones only count when they were played from the tee.

Not true. CTTH aces count from tee, fairway and rough alike. They show Only in the "Awards" section as "Hole-in-one-CTTH" awards, Not in the "Stats" page. The Stats page shows only completed full stroke-play ranked rounds stats as you said.

I`m not sure about the putting "aces" counting in the Awards though. I remember some discussions about that when we first had a putt/"shot" on a CTTH course. 

But if a CTTH shot is from the tee on a par 3, you can place a hole-in-one challenge bet on that shot the same as if it were a tee shot on a par 3 in a ranked stroke round.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 10:01 AM

[quote user="alosso"]BTW: CTTH Hole in Ones [/quote

]and that is the difference....CTTH Aces are one thing and CTTH Hole in ones are another thing....awarded only from the tee

~ SP ~

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 1:43 PM

I really wish match HIO counted.  That'd put me showing 19, not 3.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 7:20 PM

I`d forgotten about those sucker bets Zag. You`re right but,

SweetiePie:

[quote user="alosso"]BTW: CTTH Hole in Ones [/quote

]and that is the difference....CTTH Aces are one thing and CTTH Hole in ones are another thing....awarded only from the tee

~ SP ~

Now I`m confused SP :-)

If you get a hole-in-one from the tee in a CTTH round, does it count in the stats And the awards? If it does, then I`ve apparently never done that as my hole-in-ones in the stats are from strokeplay.

Fitz

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 10:46 PM

Don't know about the difference of HIO and ace, but in CTTH and from a tee, it only counts to the special award, not to the strokeplay stats.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 12:24 AM

Speaking of which, did anyone notice there are awards for Best of Par 4 Ace Master and Best of Par 5 Ace Master, but not for Best of Par 3?

RSS