3,364 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 10:52 PM

The WGT News Channel link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuxTQXGb1RAMSrJihD6rjg

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 5:39 PM

Hey Jay-

When did you make this video? I used this program after the first "12 Days of Christmas" 3-4 years ago and then the company folded up shop.

I see that a company with a similar name is starting up but they're charging $99/mo. I would never use this that much to warrant spending that kind of cash but I would like the opportunity to use it a couple of times a year.

If you made this video recently, I'd really love a link to the site so I could bookmark it for future use.

Thank you in advance for any info you could send.

Thanks

MC

PS- Here's the one I posted after the first 12 Days-

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 8:23 PM

mrcaddie:
    I see that a company with a similar name is starting up but they're charging $99/mo. I would never use this that much to warrant spending that kind of cash but I would like the opportunity to use it a couple of times a year.

Hello Mrcaddie -- This is Yancy.
    I remember watching these WGT news clips in the before times, the long long ago. While Jay does his own videos on YouTube  - Link is below, Highly recommend his channel. But I know he didn't make these.

On your question & whatnots, as you mentioned XtraNormal has folded. I searched around using "XtraNormal Video Maker" and found maybe 5/6 programs that while are for sale -- All of them have a trial download version where you can use it for 2 weeks then after that it must be owned. But if I does the math -- You wanna use something like this just a couple of times...And there are 6/8 programs just like it that give you 2 weeks free trials. Well.....Just Saying

Look forward to see what you create!
    THX - I am Yancy

Jay's WGT Experience YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-Pd7-9TNC94ZO-KTkNQJw

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 9:00 PM

Bahahahaha!!!    Where the hell was I when this piece of solid gold satire was unleashed?  Good stuff Jay!

RSS