Gameplay

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 1 2015 5:25 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 8:07 AM

PaulTon:

I have been playing for 5 years and have NEVER seen anything that could be described as manipulation.

well, other than women who have sexy pics and talk naughty...umm...they are "women",  right?..oi vey

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 8:33 AM

I too have been on over 5 years,game to me has always played very well..one thing for sure on game is focus..if you do that it can add up to playing well and wins..I find game very accurate and the ball goes where I aim it..and a bad shot is on me,,no one else

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 10:55 AM

ct690911:

PaulTon:

I have been playing for 5 years and have NEVER seen anything that could be described as manipulation.

well, other than women who have sexy pics and talk naughty...umm...they are "women",  right?..oi vey

Idiot males being manipulated by their hormones is beyond WGT's control!

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 11:25 AM

PaulTon:

ct690911:

PaulTon:

Idiot males being manipulated by their hormones is beyond WGT's control!

pffft...last time I even heard a hormone was when I had forgotten my wallet..

• DynastyGolf0
    44 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 5:25 PM

willy53:

Hi, just to put the record straight I have got good equipment in the bag, balls, irons, wedges etc., what ever I use will make no difference to what I'm trying to get across about what I see as a manipulated game.

You have decent equipment, except for your irons and your balls. You probably hit half of your shots with your irons, so I'd suggest upgrading them when you can. Upgrading those and your balls will help with your stopping ability on the green...or else balls will just roll off.

I do note that sometimes, the game has some questionable shots. For example, you ding something, and it goes extremely left or right. AND I agree that WGT should fix that. BUT it's very rare (less than 1% of shots). It is probably more common with worse clubs, as there is less forgiveness for worse clubs.

Your scenario with the four to five putts, however, sounds like a problem between the keyboard and the chair, not an equipment problem.

Ask yourself: What does WGT have to gain with manipulating just your game and not anyone else's? My game seems fine. Everyone else's game seems fine.

• PAGES
RSS