Forums

Help › Forums

The Legacy of LeGeNdCrUsHeR

Sun, Dec 6 2015 2:01 PM (31 replies)
  • BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:14 AM

There once was a man on this site, whose name was Rich (aka: LeGeNdCrUsHeR). Many of you knew him, but more of you didnt. He was kind, helpful, thoughtful, and generous.

God Rest him.

In his name.... The first person to respond to this thread will get a sleeve of balls of their choice. Have a great day!

XOXOX,

Shelly

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 9:31 AM

I don't want any gifts Shelly, that would be mercenary.

I never had any dealings with Rich, but it shocks and saddens me that we lose people here so frequently.

Rest in peace Rich, although there must be quite a community up there by now.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 9:49 AM

^ ditto, no gifts.

Played  with him some, was a huge privilege to be in his company.

• BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 9:51 AM

This was Rich's way, Scott. I see you use Nike 20XI balls... which ones are they, please?

I will be watching for your reply... If you havent replied within an hour of this message, I will send balls to the 2nd person who replied to this thread.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 10:03 AM

He was one of the good guys here in WGT land , I was lucky to have a few games with him .

I want or need nothing .

OPY

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 10:05 AM

TY for the offer Shelly, but I suspect a tad misplaced in this context.  I did not know him personally, but I do know the owners of my CC often sought his counsel. He was well respected and when he passed, we had quite the memorial for him in our CC forum . We have had a few members of our CC also pass away, and I agree with Scott's comments about how sad that WGT as a whole, has seemingly lost many over the past few years.

ct

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 10:08 AM

Yeah we always meet some great people here and then sad to say , one day they are gone forever . The forums just dont seem to be the same without many of them and he was apart of that wonderful group . May he rest in peace . 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 10:26 AM

Yep, LC was a pretty cool dude.   Had the pleasure of more than a few games with him.

IIRC, didn't he start a "random acts of kindness" gifting spree of sorts in the forums at one point?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 10:34 AM

Rich did a lot of club and ball gifting, was a hoot to play with as well.  In fact I think he was the first person I recall announcing "Free XXXX" in the forums, heck of a guy.

RIP Rich

(no gift please)

• Niblick85
    334 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 11:15 AM

played him in mp and my 2ft from hole was rewarded with an áce'.  Quality.   RIP

RSS