Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:25 AM (102 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:02 PM

mrcaddie:

bubbsboy:
    Reading some posts as i have asked if i can be an elf

Hey bubbsboy,

Our friend Frappefort is playing Santa tommorow and he might be looking for someone to help on his "day".

Send him a friend invite right away and maybe you could join him.

MC

Friend req sent Big Santa, i will message him to ask if i can give a little help tomorrow

Bubbs

• Sandtrapduffy
    89 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:07 PM

Dear Secret Santa, im wishing for 3 or 4 sleeves of lvl 51 green Volviks if u find any in ur bag. Thanks every1, Have a Great Christmas and a safe new 2016 YR    

• toona
    389 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:10 PM

Nineiron15:

Dear Santa, I would like a driver or a set of irons but what ever you give me will be nice. thank you. NineIron15

Look under your tree :)

• toona
    389 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:11 PM

sherkeyturkey:

Dear Santa's

I'm in real need of everyting from a ghost spider lv.35 to the hot x2 9.0 lv. 74(?)driver. and a new country club to call home with great peaple to get back into this game..Thank you all

and Have a very Merry Christmas to you all....sherkey

Look under your tree and are welcome to Check and see if ECGA might suit you :)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:13 PM

Right on ECGA! :)

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:17 PM

dear santa i dont ask for the expensive balls i like the lvl 51 volviks but would love 2 sleeves 1 just dont last long especially in clashes lol...thanks and merry christmas to all and grip it and rip it

• Aloryn
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:21 PM

Merry Christmas to one and all. I would love to get an R15 driver or a set of G20 Ping irons for Christmas or a dozen Callaway golf balls that leave a neat trail.  Big hug to all the Santas 

I left a glass of milk and shortbread cookies under the tree for you!

Aloryn

• toona
    389 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:41 PM

1enigma1:

gdog8:

Merry Christmas Gdog!  & Bubbs  :)    ..    PJ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

bubbsboy:

Great gesture from ECGA and previous Santas, plus forthcoming ones. Reading some posts as i have asked if i can be an elf, so i will be looking for those who did not get anything, i did so i will give some of it back.

P.S Keep seeing posts from a club, dont see why folks would ask internal, this is where Santa is so really they should ask on here or no chancy of getty IMO. Owner has in print actually asking to post on their club and "we will do our best" 

Merry Christmas Gdog and Bubbs

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:41 PM

NevellsK:

Why is anyone More deserving than anyone else i thought it was a christmas giveaway 

Not the issue here.   You already have the L96 Callaway driver, and believe me, the Nike will not do anything that the Callaway can't do.  Actually, the Callaway will get you a bit more roll out and the carry between the two are not so different that it would justify taking away a gift from someone else who gets/needs something that will actually make a difference in their game.

BTW,  I have used both drivers for many many many rounds,  only to go back to the med/high trajectory R1.   

You're better off asking for some sleeves of golf balls.   

Merry Christmas to all.

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:53 PM

zone5:

Dear Santa, 

I've been trying to save up for a Taylormade Rocketballz driver, or win enough to get one. Haven't been able to in 6 months, and I play frequently. I do ok, but I'm stuck in a rut. If you would be so kind as to grant my wish, I'll do you and my club proud. Thank you and merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Just because I am a nice guy.

RSS