Forums

Help › Forums

Day 3 Christmas 2015

Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:25 AM (102 replies)
  • PBgolfon11
    311 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 11:48 AM

A HO! Ho ! ho! to you and a Merry Christmas too!

grab you'r frosty beer and some rum cake too,please a 588 60deg. lv.78 would do!

and Thank you too....Please all i ask you to do=Do'nt drink and drive and have a safe one to...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 11:57 AM

Again  i would like to remind  all  boys and girls that asked for a gift ,and  that  did not get one ,,,,to keep asking in the coming days ............              you never know what Santa has in mind for you .........     And please  to the good boys and girls  that    got a gift  .....  do not ask for more on another Santa Day ........         that way more members  will   be gifted .   Thanks  for letting me use this Day 3  thread  to pass along  this  message .        :)           Frapp     

• JZeman17
    258 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 12:09 PM

Dear Santa,

I recently (couple months ago) moved up to Master Tier and have noticed that to progress further I will need to have more advanced clubs. I just made L90 and would appreciate any type of club that you or your elves would deem appropiate towards furthering my progress forward.

Many Thanks to you and your team for offering this to the community!!

"Onward Thru the Fog"

JZ

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 12:24 PM

Dear Santa

I sure would like to find a few golf balls under my tree this year. I have been using the level 48 Nike but any would work great for me.

Thank you and all of the Santa helpers for what you do

• drcliveoak
    27 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 1:21 PM

Merry Christmas Bud.  Hope all is well with you and the family.  Have a GREAT 2016.

Dr Dave

• drcliveoak
    27 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 1:38 PM

Hey JZeman17 check under your tree.  Dr  of Ornithology is back.  I have the experience with the "Birdies" and sometimes "Eagles".  There will be plenty of those  birds in that  putter.  Have a Merry Christmas

• TrippWard
    30 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 1:56 PM

Merry Christmas!!! Tripp could use a new 3 Wood (X2 hot lvl 73 maybe?) or a new putter (method 001 77+ looks nice) - Best wishes to everyone during the holidays. God bless America.

Tripp

• sherkeyturkey
    31 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 2:13 PM

Dear Santa's i would like to say two things......THANK YOU!      Merry Christmas to all!..sherk

• JZeman17
    258 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 2:30 PM

drcliveoak:

Hey JZeman17 check under your tree.  Dr  of Ornithology is back.  I have the experience with the "Birdies" and sometimes "Eagles".  There will be plenty of those  birds in that  putter.  Have a Merry Christmas

Dr of Ornithology (drcliveoak),

Many, many Thanks to you for the thoughtful and very generous gift. Hopefully with some luck I too will be able to experience some "birdies" and the ever elusive "eagle".

Again Thank You!! and the many other "Santa's" who are participating in this most unselfish and generous Christmas activity.

JZ 

• Earthworm99
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 2:35 PM

Dear Santa(s),

I love playing WGT and I think I'm improving my understanding of the game nicely. As far as my game goes, I'm alright on the green... my problems are getting to and approaching it!

With that in mind, I was thinking of maybe a nice Callaway X2 Hot Wood Set to get me further along those epic par 5 holes? I understand that's asking a lot though, so the below are a bit more realistic.

Once I get there (eventually) I sometimes struggle to get close enough to the hole for a one-putt chance. Often the best I can do is get the first putt close enough for an easy two. So I was thinking perhaps a nice PING i25 Iron Set so that the ball actually stops where I want it to?

Of course, I appreciate that you've got a lot of requests to fulfill and so I'd be more than happy with a couple of sleeves of Callaway Chrome Soft Balls to tide me over while I develop.

Thanks Santa and hats off to everybody generous enough to spread a little cheer this holiday season!

Tim

RSS