Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 4 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 5:31 AM (115 replies)
  • 123seesaw
    59 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 11:46 AM

Dont want much Santa.  If you have this wedge in your bag and need someone to use it, feel free to deliver.

Cleveland CG16 60° Wedge (L7+)

• walktheplank
    14 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 12:15 PM

i think this is such a generous thought giving away equipment for xmas... i just became a single father because of a bad incident from a drunken driver belting my wife at a red light so xmas this year will be a rough one for me and my 2 kids but as they say life goes on so i need 2 things if possible 

1) an r1 driver level 48 

2) r11 irons level 32 

thx for listening and hope my dreams come true god bless all and happy holidays 

Tom 

• cej0
    255 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 12:34 PM

Hi Santas!  Thank you for continuing the giving tradition.

I would love to upgrade to the L92 Ghost Spider Putter.  I have been stubbornly trying to win all the credits for upgrades, which was going along nicely at the lower tiers, but I'm finding it slow going lately.  A putter upgrade may just see a few more of those close ones drop.  That would be great!  

But that is a bit pricey and most of my money goes to buying balls anyways, so a secondary wish would be for some L71 Nike 20XI balls.

Thanks Again! 

Merry Christmas!

• SamBigE
    43 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 12:52 PM

All I want for Christmas is ... 1 new or used ball retriever the longer the better. Lake Congo among others look quite deep, yet rich in plunder. Mama always said "You torment always asking for the impossible", well Santa, I am at it again.

Image result for golf ball retriever

Happy and Joyous Holiday wishes to All.

And toques off to All these Santa's and their mighty fine crew for all your hard work,generosity and kindness.

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:06 PM

Bump, Merry Christmas all

• cloandmuffin
    17 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:08 PM

Merry Christmas all!

Pretty awesome that Newcastle and Frappefort do this for the WGT community. An iron upgrade would be amazing.  The Nike VR Forged Irons (L85+) are pretty nice. 

Cheers

Chris

• jpfromuk
    627 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:17 PM

Hi Santa's

I played a friendly skins game with a fellow CC member for the first time last night and was slightly saddened by his lack of equipment.  He is as keen as mustard, loves the game and accepts that he will probably be last in most of the tourneys he enters but he simply doesn't have the funds to upgrade his clubs or balls.  

It's taken him nearly a year to achieved the tier of Tour Pro and with your help and his great attitude I'd love to see him achieve something far better in the next 12 months.  If you could help him by possibly supplying him with a new set of clubs, that would be fantastic.

If you could find it in your hearts to help Dave, your generosity would not only amaze and astound him, I would be forever in your debt for helping out a truly deserving cause.

Dave's username is: DGLee1

Many thanks in anticipation... JP

• leond11
    59 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:29 PM

Dear Santa,

I would very much appreciate any of these:

MAX Meter 56° Wedge (L89+)

MAX Meter 60° Wedge (L90+)

MAX Meter 64° Wedge (L91+)

Merry Christmas

• PBgolfon11
    311 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:50 PM

Santa it would be very nice to see a new wedge in my bag,lv.78 clv.588 8o yarder....Thank you and have fun guy's.Merry christmas to all

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:52 PM

cloandmuffin:
    An iron upgrade would be amazing.

Hey Chris,

I'm pretty sure Santa already left you something under your tree on Day 2.

Why don't we let someone else have a chance to find something under their tree.

Happy Holliday.

MC

RSS