Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 4 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 5:31 AM (115 replies)
  • FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:08 AM

Merry Christmas to todays Santa's you are doing a fantastic job, I have struggled to get my members to read the forum which points them over here, finally I see a post from one of my lower members, but it is on the wrong thread, as he posted at the end of day 3.  Please consider his request - Sue

JONPAT United Kingdom
    3 Posts 
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:35 AM

jonpat,

Dear Santa, A Taylor Made AVT 54 Wedge would be awsome.

Cravendale Country Club.

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:13 AM

Great Santa Giveaway. 

Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:28 AM by TheGovanGolfer. 0 replies.

• TheGovanGolfer United Kingdom
      6 Posts 
      Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:28 AM

Hi Great Santa Giveaway,

I don't want to sound greedy but a decent driver, a putter & new balls are all on my wish list!

Anything would be much appreciated but not a necessity. there are less privileged people off out there than me who would deserve a gift.

Merry Christmas to all WGT friends & best wishes for 2016.

Ed.

• Mongerlonger
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:14 AM

Dear Santas,

I have been a VERY good 52yr-old boy this year and a "fair-to-midland" WGT golfer who could sure use a Max Spin 64deg Wedge to help become a "good" golfer.

In case your elves might not have this available, perhaps a swell WGT Stand Bag Plus or a few sleeves of NIKE 20XI RZN balls could find their way under my Christmas tree???

Thx so much for volunteering to be Santas this year... really very kind of you... I might consider being one next year if my company treats me well.

Have a very blessed and wonderful Christmas holiday!

Many thanks and God bless, Mongerlonger

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:17 AM

United Kingdom
    6 Posts 
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 1:21 AM

I would like a new fairway wood please 

Merry Christmas every one

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:21 AM

Reposting from the other thread of yours

United States
    160 Posts 
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:41 AM

Merry Christmas Santa's

i'v just turned leadgen and in real need for a clv.588 80 yard wedge would make my golf bag just right i still use the starter one. Thank's to everyone on wgt for doing this Great event this time of year.....Merry Christmas to all !......or lv.71 nike's would also help

• pratyush1909
    130 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:26 AM

Hello Santa!

Merry Christmas from India. 

It is a far, far good thing you do now, than you have ever done before, and that is spreading the joy with the gift of giving.

My best regards to you and all the others.

Pratyush.

• BeepBeepFatAzz
    55 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:41 AM

Great Work Santa   I'm Still Wishing For My New Driver Taylor

R15 Driver   Level90t                      Happy Holidays

Margaret  (BeepBeepFatAzz)                                                                                                                                                                                          

• afri2
    156 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:46 AM

Hello and seasonal greetings. i have members in the club that are not able due to capital control in my country they cannot buy equipment and balls.     atzi10..........AAmorgis......basil1000........theo1237    

frappefort:

Newcastleb (Thomas) and I  Frappefort(Francois) will be playing Santa today.                         What would you like from the  WGT pro-shop?         Merry Christmas all.

if possible a small gift of balls to them would be appreciated ty merry xmas and seasonal greetings

• beta1230
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:54 AM

SEASONS GREETINGS

i would be happy with a sleeve of callaway slow meter balls and a decent driver

unfortunately for me Greece has capital controls and we cannot purchase anything from abroad... no paypal no paysafe have a merry xmas and hope santa visits me

• theo1237
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 10:00 AM

Hello and a merry xmas to all.....

i would appreciate some slow meter balls and a driver if possible if not 

seasonal greetings and happiness to all ty for your time

RSS